20

Sincere Philips
"Just tell us where Monster at and we'll leave. ," said Scar squatting down in front of a bruised Sincere.

"We can't leave this bitch gone talk. ," stated Blaze.

"No witnesses. ," added Lucky.

"After what y'all did I'm sure she knows not to say nothing. Isn't that right Sincere? ," Scar grabbed a fist full of her snatching it making her look him in the eyes.

"Fuck you. ," spat Sincere.

"Scar let me off this bitch boss man said leave no witnesses! ," snapped Blaze.

"Shut the fuck up Blaze I'm trying to think! ," Scar replied in the same tone.

"He right Scar. ," spoke Lucky.

"Kill me already. Y'all took my boyfriend away from me just kill me, ain't that what y'all here for!? Do it! ," demanded Sincere.

"See she wanna die let me make her wish come true. ," shrugged Blaze pulling out his gun.

"Shut up I go it. Where the rest of the money? ," questioned Scar.

"You have it in your bag. ," said Sincere.

"SMACK! See that little ass safe only had at least ten g's I'm not stupid. I know it's another one somewhere and you gone tell me. ," slapping her across the face with his gun Scar saw blood fall from her lips.

"Kill me. ," she stared at him through tired eyes.

"That'll be too easy... your dude Monster thought he killed our boss. He ain't that easy to get rid of so now this is revenge. ," smirked Blaze.

"I'm not telling you nothing because there's no other safe. ," lied Sincere.

"You and I both know there is and you gone talk, that's if you want your life. ," smirked Scar cocking his gun back.

"Do whatchu gotta do. ," shrugged Sincere.

"So you not gone talk? You loyal to a dead nigga huh? ," chuckled Scar.

"Til they throw dirt on me muthafucka. ," Sincere stared into his eyes not backing down.

"Make her talk after that come on we'll come back tomorrow. ," Scar stood to his feet walking out the room.

"No! No Somebody help me! ," she kicked and punched wildly doing everything to protect herself.
_________

Sincere tossed and turned in her bed as the nightmare she had consumed her. She's been having them since she had and encounter with Blaze and Lucky. She hated to sleep because closing her eyes brought on the most hunting things. Finally waking up she sat up gasping for air as the tears trickled down her face.

"Please pick up. ," mumbled Sincere sniffling with her eyes closed tightly.

"Yo. ," answered Messiah.

"Messiah I ne— need you. ," choked Sincere trying to hold her sobs in.

"Here I come just calm down ma. ," Messiah got up throwing up on a hoodie and baller shorts.

"I—I can't. ," cried Sincere.

"I need you to love and breathe, listen to my voice. I'm on my way with Kai. ," he scooped up Kairi along with her jacket.

"I'm sorry I didn't know she was with y—you. I wouldn't have w—

"Chill out we coming over stay on the phone with me. ," said Messiah.