Chapter Twenty: Neone's Flashback ( short )

" and as the live-streamed ended, everyone was waiting for them to return as they want more of it."

" But for Neone she was happy as she thought back of how she always sings for Jaune and Vanessa when they were little kids back at Arcadia."

( Flashback )( at the Arcadia garden )

" Jaune, Neone, and Vanessa were having a picnic in the garden tree as they were eating blueberry pie and much more."

" After eating, Jaune insists Neone to sing for them as Vanessa nodded in agreement."

" then Neone grabbed her Ukulele that was white with a light blue elegant design to it as she began strumming it as she sang."

 ( PS: imagine that the voice is a child's voice.)

I'm startin' to feel some sort of way

You give me goosebumps every day

And when you look at me and smile I wanna say

"I think you're okay"

" and as she was playing, Jaune and Vanessa were starting to get sleepy as Vanessa laid on the blanket and Jaune leaned on Neone's shoulders."

" and this made her blush as she continued the song while trying to keep her composure."

Your stupid face makes me insane

My heart feels like it's trapped up in cellophane

And everytime I try to unwrap the pain

I feel so ashamed

Oh but you don't know how I feel, mm

Its like everyday I'm runnin' uphill

Oh, why can't I just spit it out and tell you right now

That you're the one I want out loud?

" Neone kept strumming as she was looking at Jaune's sleep state as she continued the song, and this part of the song was for Jaune because she secretly loved him."

I guess I'll stop here and not hint at all

That you're one I've fallen for

But if you ever think of me as anything more

I'll be here at your... call

" as Neone ended the song as she kissed Jaune at the cheek and leaned at him as she went to sleep."

" later after Neone's mother and Jaune's mother and sisters were running down the halls trying to find their son/daughter."

" as they got to the garden, they saw them including Vanessa sleeping under the tree as Neone and Jaune were leaning towards each other as Vanessa was using Jaune's legs as a pillow."

" This made the mothers and the sisters co'od in at the saw their baby son/ daughter/ little brother in a cute state."

" this lead them to leave them alone as they left the scene and walked on their merry way."

( End of Flashback )

" Neone, why are you smiling." Vanessa questioned as Neone hooked her head and said."

" Its nothing, only thinking of something." Neone said as Vanessa looked at her."

" OK then," Vanessa said as she took her hand and joined with the others as they rewinded the Live-stream from the start as started dancing to the music again killing time."

" Neone and Vanessa started dancing as Neone thought to herself."

" That was a fun little memory." as she continued dancing with the others."

To be Continued...

Ps: I'll be doing some online classes so be sure that the later chapters will be delayed but luckily I have some time to spare so ill be posting chapters as quickly as I can... see you and bye..