Vol 1 Ch 18: Neone's Diary ( Short )

( Timeskip )( 1 Week Later )

" it was 1:00 am in the morning as we see Jaune, Blake, and Vanessa still asleep as Neone was still wake and was laying on her bed as he was writting away on her Diary of the fun experience she had when she was in Beacon."

( Neone's Pov )

( Day 1 )

" It's was the day that we arcadians are going to Beacon For the first time! and it was a Blast."

" they even had an entrance ceremony ready for us. as only Team AKDA, EFAE, and my own was introduce first before the other Teams."

" I even kissed Jaune at the Cheek *uwu *."

" and after that we met with some of Jaune and Blake's Old friends when they were attending back at Beacon."

" they were sweet and kind and was kinda fun hanging out with them before some weirdo grabbed Blake at the arm making as Jaune made us Go without him as we went headed towards the caferteria."

" and after we had are lunch, we headed to Combat class as Jaune and a Boy named Sun the one who grabbed Blake's arm earlier duked it off in the arena."

" at first it didn't go well as Sun was beating Jaune without giveing him a chance to recover saying that his weak... I hate him >:( "

" But out of nowhere Jaune unleashes his cursed semblance known as Final Inheritance that taps him to his ancestors power from generation winning the match."

" but it lead Jaune to be unconsions because Final inheritance was in fact killing him when he used this and it made us worried but luckily he's okay and well."

( Day 2 )

" Day 2 was a little weird because I don't really what happened?"

" all I know was Going to class will Vanessa, Blake, and Emily as we attented Dustatolagy as Jaune and Ebon came late as they went to the back of the clssroom."

" and as we were waiting, A woman known as are professor named Peach came in as we started class."

" it went smoothly when all of a sudden an explosion happen causing dust flying every where as we hid under table for cover."

" and after that we came out of our hiding spot to see the mess classroom as we started smelling something weird and turned around to see a mixer full with dust about to explode."

" and that was all I can remember. so I called it the weirdest day of my life in Beacon."

( Day 3 )

" Day 3 was our first mission to hunt down Grimm. like OMG * XD * "

" and it was the first time me and Vanessa saw a Deathstalker. like it was Humunguos."

" But we luckly was able to defeat it by Jaune and Vanessa was destracting it while Me and Blake beheaded it and it was a blast."

' and after that we headed back to beacon and told Headmaster Ozpin that the mission was an success and celebrated at our dorm room."

( Day 4 )

" It was quite creepy and annoying to say the least."

" when I was walking. I sensed that someone was looking at me as I didn't see anyone around my surrondings."

" so I continued to walked around beacon leading me going outside as i went to a tree and stood there."

" and as i was standing there. I heared someone was walking towards me."

" I looked to see as I saw a guy with Blond hair and Brown eyes and has tan skin as he walked towards me."

"I backed away as I stopped at the tree as he did a Kabedon on me. pinning me at the tree."

" I was Creeped out and was starting to get annoyed as the guy was trying to hit on me and trying to go on a date on him even i just MET HIM."

" and so that. I used my semblance and frozed him in a sheet of ice as I walked away leaving him frozen."

" and Don't worry. the Ice melted after one Hour. :D hehehe."

( Day 5 )

" Day 5 was kinda a normal as class just ended when Ruby from Team RWY Invited me, Vanessa and Blake to go to there room and have a slumber party."

" and as are response... HELL YEAH!"

" we agreed as we headed straight to our dorm room and change to out sleeping wear and headed to RWY"s Dorm room."

" we had an great time as their were more girls invited to the slumber party as we played truth or dare and other games."

" and after that we went ahead and went to sleep as the others joined in. it was the Best Slumber Party ive ever went to."

" and that Include my 5 days at Beacon."

__________________________________________________________

" as Neone was done writing her entry as she put her diary aside and went to sleep."

To be continued...