Vol 1 Ch 16: Lust Dust?

this the five chapters that i promised. two chapters are short showing some background to the story and 3 long chapters. hope you like it.

and Into the Jaune-verse will be coming out so better heads up with that.

(WARNING MATURED CONTENT AHEAD)

( Timeskip )( One day later )

" Jaune was walking down the hall as he was heading towards his next class known as Dustatolagy."

" and as he was walking, he heard screaming coming behind him."

"he looked to see Ebon. a Good Friend of his as he was running towards him as he was waving his hands up in the air."

Ebon: YO JAUNE!

" as Ebon ran up in front of Jaune who was smiling."

Jaune: Ebon good to see you.

Ebon: good to see you too, my man.

" Ebon said as they Fist pumped each other and continued walking as they talked to each other."

Ebon: So what class are you heading to.

" ebon said as he was looking at Jaune who replied."

Jaune: Dustatolagy... and you?

Ebon: Same dude. and also us Arcadians will be only attending the class.

" Jaune perked up on this as he replied."

Jaune: Wait Really?

Ebon: Yup

Jaune: OK that's good to know.

" Jaune said as he doesn't want to see Cardin. the one who exposed him back when he was a student here at Beacon."

" and as they were walking, Ebon remembered something as he turned to Jaune and said." 

Ebon: and also you need a partner for the class.

Jaune: Oh, then ask Emily to be your partner and I'll ask Blake as my partner.

Ebon: oh about that.

" Ebon said as he was rubbing the back of his head as Jaune looked at him confused."

Jaune: About what?

Ebon: Blake and Emily are already partners.

Jaune: Oh that means were partners then.

Ebon: Hell yeah we are.

" Ebon said as they finally arrived at Class as everyone was already seated."

" Jaune spotted Blake and his other teammates at the front of the class already partnered as they waved at him."

" Jaune waved back as He and Ebon head too the Back as they sat down together."

" they looked around to see almost everyone is all girls as there are only 3 boys attending class. Jaune, Ebon, and Frost included."

" and as they were waiting patiently for the class to start. Professor Peach came in as she begins to start the class."

Peach: Ok students quiet down as we start class by mixing dust to make different combinations.

" She said as the students understood and nodded."