Vol 1 Ch 8: First day at school

" Jaune and Blake were sitting down enjoying each other company before the pilot spoke up and said."

" your highness we are now closing in on Arcadia academy." the pilot said as the two looked out the window to see the academy again."

( This is the academy )

" the bullhead landed in front of the pathway getting the attention of the students

" the bullhead landed in front of the pathway getting the attention of the students."

" as the doors opened. the students were shocked that the person who came out was none other than Jaune Arc. the prince himself."

" The students ran up to Jaune only to be stopped by Royal guards that were guarding the school perimeter."

" Jaune took Blake by the hand as she was exited the Bullhead and started walking down the bridge together hand and hand while the guards were trying their best to protect the Prince."

" They got in the academy but Blake was shocked that Humans and Faunuses were together. no hate, no racism only showing happiness and love to each other. and this made Blake happy as her dream had come true."

" Jaune spoked up and said." well are you enjoying it so far." he said as Blake looked at him and said." Yes, I am." she said as they continued walking down the halls of the academy."

" before they attend classes. they have to head to the Headmasters office and talked to him as he will show them to there class and introduce them as new students."

" but while Jaune and Blake were walking down the halls. Jaune began thinking. why is Cardin's father here at Arcadia?"

( Back at the Castle)( with John and Viggo )

" John I know that my son broke the deal but I can fix this-." Viggo was cut off by John who slammed the Desk in anger."

" How can you fix this... how can you fix what your son did to my precious nephew HUH!? John said with pure anger as he shouted at Viggo."

" By one... making my son fix what he's done okay." Viggo said as John Walked towards Viggo and grabbed him by his collar and raising him up and said." Ok, I'll we will give you another chance" he said making Viggo sigh in relief."

" But..." getting the attention of Viggo toward john who had a serious face." If something happens to my Nephew again." as he gripped tighter on Viggo's Collar." You will be talking to me PRIVATELY." he growled and let go of Viggo who was panting."

" Now get out of here. i got a mission to do." John said as Viggo nodded and left."

" John was standing there as he reached out of his pocket and took out a photo. the photo was shown as Jaune when he was 5 and him behind him smiling."

" John smiled and said." don't worry as your uncle. ill always be there for you." he said as he hid the photo back to his pocket and walked away."