Silently, I grab my things and go to the bathroom and change. Once dressed and carrying my shoes, I look back once at him still asleep before I creep out of the room and close the door behind me. Thinking maybe I should leave a note saying thank you, I start to go back in but as I turn the knob, it won't budge. The door is now locked. I can't go back.

That ends that idea. Walking down the hall all the doors are closed as I pass. The house is silent, not a soul is up. Finding my way down the next hall and to the stairs, I make my way down avoiding cups left behind, bottles tossed absently aside and evidence of quite the party I missed.

I don't think I've ever seen a house quite like this. The house is huge. Now that I can really see it without bodies everywhere. Big spacious living room, a large but cluttered dining room. Windows and two sets of French doors along the back of the house letting in the morning light and revealing a big backyard and pool. It's a stunning view I'd love to admire but I need to go.

Once outside, I'm blinded by the rising sun and cover my hand over my forehead to see. It's going to be a long walk home. I refuse to fight the high heels in my hand with the rest of the pain I'm feeling and walk barefoot back to the dorm. Skirting around rocks and walking cautiously over asphalt to cross the street. Turning the corner, there's very little traffic this early and I don't see anyone moving around on campus yet.

At least no one is up moving right now. Another hour and I would be running into people who would think I just had a wild night at a frat house. That would be all I would need. I don't think I want to have to explain this to anyone. How would I explain that I was stupid enough to have something slipped to me and I blacked out the entire night waking up in a strangers bed.

Quickly, I plug in the building code on the number pad and go into the building. On the ride up the elevator I refuse to look at my reflection in the steel, I must look like a wreck. My head rests back against the cool steel with my eyes closed until I hear the soft ding. Climbing out I enter my key in the lock and go inside. Again it's quiet and would seem empty if it weren't for the remnants of shoes and purses laying on the couch. My roommates made it home.

Going into my room, I strip down and put on my pajamas, crawling into bed and pulling the covers up around me, I curl up in a cozy ball. It's the weekend, no classes, no studying for the moment and I can recover in the sanctuary of my own bed. Breathing deep I can still smell his cologne in my memory and I fall to sleep with him on my mind.

Hunter

We couldn't find Riley. After searching the house top to bottom she wasn't anywhere. We even had all the boys helping with the search. Sawyer said he would keep an eye out but he doesn't know who she is or what she looks like. We gave the guy's a description but there's so many girls with long dark hair and brown eyes it's impossible for them to tell them apart.

I finally found Aiden right before we left but he said he had been dealing with Mattox and a girl for most of the night. I guess the jerk was up to his old tricks. Aiden was distracted and pissed over the situation, which is understandable given the history there so I wouldn't have gotten his help.  Probably better anyway. He would have just hit on her.

When we got back to the dorm Riley's door was closed. I peeked in and could only see that her blanket on her bed was lumped up. I think she just decided to come back to the dorm. She was uncomfortable going and we pushed when we shouldn't have. I felt bad that she was left alone and I know we need to apologize for it.

I just thought Riley would have fun. I wanted her to meet the rest of the family and let loose a little. She studies harder than anyone I know. I just wanted her to have fun. I feel responsible. I'm just glad Mattox didn't find her. It could have been really bad for her if he tried anything with her.