Chapter 6

"Kyuhyun can you stop?" Heechul asked, annoyed. 

        "Can I stop what?" 

        "Talking to yourself and tapping your fingers on the table! I WANT QUIET!" Heechul roared. 

        "WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT SUNGMIN AND RYEOWOOK ARE DATING AND I'M JEALOUS!" Kyuhyun roared back, finally loosing his temper. 

        Heechul's eyes widened in shock, "Wait-what- you think they're DATING?" he started laughing.

        "Of course they are!" Kyuhyun said, irritated, "Don't you see Ryeowook going to Sungmin's room every night? And they're always together and Ryeowook never shouts at Sungmin like he does to me! He also makes brownies for Sungmin! Percy Jackson style brownies! Fish pony brownies! Has he ever made those for me? Nooooooo." 

        Heechul shook ้his head in disbelief, "I think you should talk to them." 

        "Why?" 

        "Trust me." 

        "Yeah, good idea, so I can tell Sungmin EXACTLY who Ryeowook belongs to-" 

        "Calm down Kyukyu...just...talk to them nicely without the threats and..." 

        "YOU'RE telling me to calm down? Look at yourself!" 

        "Kyu I know how you feel but-" 

        "How are you supposed to know how I feel?" Kyuhyu knew he had made a mistake by saying that the moment he finished the sentence, "Hyung, I didn't mean to-" 

        "YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FEEL?" Heechul roared so loudly Kyuhyun winced, "SAY THAT AGAIN KYU! I DARE YOU! HANKYUNG LEFT ME! AND I STILL CHASED AFTER HIM EVEN WHEN SM TOLD ME NOT TO! AND LOOK AT YOU! RYEOWOOK IS STILL HERE ISN'T HE? BUT ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO GET HIM AWAY FROM OTHER PEOPLE AND POUT AND TRY TO ACT CUTE SO HE CAN LIKE YOU! WHY DON'T YOU CONFESS TO HIM THAT YOU LIKE HIM INSTEAD OF DROPPING HINTS OR SAYING IT PLAYFULLY IN A WAY THAT MAKES HIM THINK YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS? HANKYUNG LEFT AND I STILL CHASED AFTER HIM FOR YEARS! YEARS KYUHYUN IT TOOK ME YEARS! AND NOW WE'RE A COUPLE, EVEN IF SM DOESN'T ALLOW IT!" 

       Hearing the screams the other members came running, "Calm down, Heechul." Leeteuk helped him up and guided him to his room, "It's okay. what did Kyuhyun say to offend you? Tell hyung, come on!" Siwon trailed after them, muttering, "It's ok hyung, cheer up, whatever Kyukyu said or did he didn't mean it. You should forgive Heechul, I should take you to church with me, then you can learn to find peace-" 

        "I AM NOT GOING TO CHURCH!" Heechul screamed, horrified., "THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT KYUHYUN SAID!" Leeteuk quickly shut the door to his room and the screams quieted. 

        ***

        "Kyuhyunnie what did you say to Heechul hyung? I thought I heard Hankyung hyungs name?" Ryeowook asked, worried. 

        "It's ok Kyunnie you can tell us." Sungmin consoled him. 

        "It's you guys." Kyuhyun frowned, "You both know I like Ryeowook and instead you start dating each other!" 

        Sungmin and Ryeowook had pretty much the same reaction as Heechul. They stared at Kyuhyun in shock and then burst out laughing, "What?"

        "You-oh my fucking god-you think we're dating?" Sungmin howled.

        "You're not?" Kyuhyun frowned, confused. 

        "Oh Kyuhyunnie," Ryeowook tried to stop laughing, "Of course we're not." 

        "But you guys are so close!" Kyuhyun accused, "You sleep in the same room! You're always togeher until I drag Ryeowook away. And you!" he spoke directly to Ryeowook, "You NEVER make me brownies fish pony style!" 

        "If I didn't know better I would think you just liked him because you want those brownies." Sungmin joked. 

         "Kyuhyunnie Sungmin and I have always been this close." Ryeowook explained, "You've just never paid this much attention." 

        "B-but-" Kyuhyun stammered. 

        "No buts." Ryeowook smiled, "If you liked me you could've just told me." 

        "But SOMEONE told me that you were scared that I would break your heart." Kyuhyun glared at Eunhyuk. 

        Eunhyuk shrugged, "Guilty." 

        "Anyway, do you remember that night when you were drunk?" 

        "I think I remember asking me if you would go out with me." Kyuhyun recalled. 

        "Yea well back then I just said yes so you would calm down and come quietly." 

        "But you said it was because Minnie wanted it!" Kyuhyun remembered. 

        "Which just proves how stupid you are. If Minnie wanted you two to date, would he date Ryeowook?" Eunhyuk demanded. 

        "I'm confused." 

        "Okay, back then, I said yes because I wanted to get you home quickly. And I was just telling you what Sungmin told me. And yes, Eunhyuk was right, I was scared, I thought you were just playing around with me." 

        "But I told you that I loved you!" 

        "And did you do it seriously? The confession is supposed to be serious, or the other will think you're joking around. Stupid maknae." Eunhyuk teased. 

        "What if I confessed to you properly and seriously? What would you say?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook. 

         Ryeowook blushed, "I would say yes."

        "Well then, Kim Ryeowook." Kyuhyun said seriously, "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" 

        Ryeowook turned ever redder, "Yes." he whispered shyly. 

        Eunhyuk cleared his throat, "You forgot to tell him you love him." 

        Kyuhyun grinned, "I love you Ryeowook."  

        "Donghae?" Sungmin turned to Donghae, who had been frowning angrily in the corner this whole time without saying a word. 

        "Fine," Donghae said, still not looking really happy, "If Sungmin and Ryeowook are fine with it then so am I." 

        "Cheer up!" Eunhyuk said, "Stop caring about other people's relationships and start caring about ME!" 

        Donghae suddenly smiled brightly, he hadn't done that for quite a while. He was gonna go back to being his old, silly self now, "Okay Hyukkie. Whatever you say." 

        "Good, NOW GO BUY ME DINNER!" Eunhyuk threw Donghae some money and shouted, "GO!" 

        "I should've known this would happen." Donghae muttered, but he knew he had to make it up to Eunhyuk for ignoring him, "Even so, don't worry Hyukkie, I'll pay for it." 

        "And we," Kyuhyun said, giving Ryeowook a light kiss and picking him up easily, "Are going on our first date." 

***

        A/N 

        i just couldnt make Minnie stay mad at Kyu i just couldnt. so he's over kyukyu now :) I'll probably pair him up with like yesung because i ship yemin xD anyway i promise you there will be kyuwook smut in ch 7 or 8.

Islands (Kyuwook Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara