Chapter 27

A/N 

last chapter. and then the epilogue tmr. cant believe its ending so fast :( do u guys want a kyuxreader fic next? or another kyuwook one? of a hanchul sichul love triangle. mehh i'll decide later. Happy Sooyoung Day btw <3 aghh she's aorable, my sisters UB :3

(btw shortest chapter ever im sorry)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Thank you for coming to our party." Kyuhyun and Ryeowook smiled and greeted their guests. They had thrown a party in honor of Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Sungjong's return. 

        "Seohyun is asking to stay with Yonghwa in jail." Yuri informed them. 

        "Really?" Kyuhyun asked, suprised. 

        "Yeah, SM is saying no but Seo really loves Yonghwa so she's fighting for it." 

        "But what about Girls Generation?" 

        "I don't know," Yuri sighed, "Maybe she can stay with him weekends and at night and work during the day. They'll figure something out." and then she moved on to talk to Taemin about his latest album. 

        "Hey guys." Sooyoung came up to them wearing a beautiful dress and a beautiful smile, "Awesome party." 

        "Thanks!" Ryeowook said. 

        "Except for that." Kyuhyun pointed to the corner of the room where Eunhyuk and Donghae were making out, "Anchovy sounds pretty bad moaning, doesn't he? Anyway they're getting married in two weeks." 

        "Hope to see you there." Ryeowook smiled. 

        "You defintitely will because I wouldn't miss it for anything." Sooyoung smiled, "I'm gonna go get some food. See you guys later." 

        "Bye!" they called and turned to greet their next guest, they both jumped in suprise, "Yunho? I thought you said you couldn't make it." Kyuhyun said. 

        "Well, I heard that your detective Yunho was coming and I wanted to meet him. After all, we do share the same name." Yunho gave Ryeowook a knowing smile. 

        "Huh thats weird, 'cause he called to say he couldn't come about an hour ago." 

        "Ahh shame." Yunho sighed, disappointed, "I did want to meet him so much."

        "You know what?" Kyuhyun frowned, "He also sounds a bit like you." 

        "Is that so?" 

        "Yea, and something about your nose- I just can't believe it! You came and he cancelled." 

        "I guess it's fate." Yunho smiled, "Sometimes we just aren't meant to meet the other aspect of ourselves." 

            "Huh?" Kyuhyun asked, confused. 

        "He means his double." Ryeowook said, returning Yunho's smile. 

        "Not only are your voices alike, you also have the same way of talking. I guess he really is your double." 

        "It could be." Yunho said. 

        "And he was so generous, I called him after we got out of the hospital, to ask him how much we owe him for his services, like you know, saving us and stuff. I expected it to be really expensive. But instead he said, 'You owe me nothing, Cho Kyuhyun. After all, isn't that what friends are for? Have a good and safe life. I'm sure you will.' And then he hung up. It's really weird, because I barely knew him, I doubt I could call him friend." 

        "Ahh, but maybe you are. Maybe he thought of you as a friend even though you didn't think of him as a friend. So you talked to Seohyun?" 

        "Yeah, she said the reason she didn't tell us about Yonghwa was because she was feeling kind of torn, and also annoying. She said that we asked her for all the people she hired, but she didn't hire Yonghwa, he helped for free. And she guessed she had feelings for him all along because she didn't want to get him in trouble." 

        "I see." 

        "You really ARE like detective Yunho, you guys are so alike its creepy." 

        "Well, I hope to meet this double of mine someday. And you have lovely children, by the way." and then Yunho gave Ryeowook the tiniest, private wink.