Chapter 7

"Where are we going?" Ryeowook asked as the Super Junior dorm went out of sight. 

        "Where do you wanna go? I can take you anywhere." 

        "I wanna go to Swensens!" Ryeowook said, "And you have to pay for me!"

        "Why are you acting like Eunhyuk just now?" Kyuhyun joked. 

        "Because I'd rather be the bossy one than to be bossed around." Ryeowook said. 

        "Okay, okay, I'll pay." Kyuhyun agreed, he was too happy to argue. They parked in front of the mall and walked inside. Of course, people recognized them immediately, they took pictures and whispered about why Kyuhyun seemed to be on a date with Ryeowook. But they did not run after them screaming, they gave their idols privacy.         

        They sat down together at a booth and started ordering, "How about a chocolate fondue?" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun. 

        "Sounds good, 2 scoops each?" 

        "Okay," Ryeowook turned to the waitress, who was looking like she might faint from serving Super Junior, "We want a chocolate fondue-" 

        Kyuhyun zoned out as he let Ryeowook order whatever he wanted, it didn't really matter to him, as long as it was ice cream. 

        The waitress's voice snapped Kyuhyun out of his thoughts, "Can I have your autograph?" she asked shyly.

        "Sure!" Ryeowook took a piece of paper and pen out of his pocket and signed it for her before handing it to Kyuhyun for him to sign too. 

        "Thank you." The waitress blushed and hurried away to get their order. 

        "Great! So..." Kyuhyun suddenly realized that he had no idea what to talk about, "Um, where was your favorite Supershow?" That was lame. he thought. 

        "Thailand!!" Ryeowook answered, "Well, I loved all of the Supershow's of course, but the one in Bangkok was the first one for this year, so it felt...I don't really know how to explain it." 

        "Yea," Kyuhyun grinned, "You know, you make a very pretty Elsa." 

        "And you don't." Ryeowook said honestly. 

        Kyuhyun was stunned, "I am VERY pretty!" he said hotly. 

        Ryeowook giggled, "No your not, I'm the pretty one, you're handsome." 

        "But I make a good Elsa right?" 

        "You make a very comical one, I think that Heechul hyung is beautiful though, especially as Anna."

       "Yea you and him are more like girls than boys." Kyuhyun teased, "Heechul with his moodswings and the drama." 

        "I don't know any girls like that." Ryeowook said, "Most of the girls I know are nice." 

        "You should watch thai soap opera's then. When we were in Thailand and I opened the TV...the drama, the shouting, the slapping, oh my God..." 

        "Well don't tell Heechul hyung that or he will slap you just like in those soap opera's." Ryeowook told him. 

        "As is he could hit me." Kyuhyun snorted. 

        Suddenly, Eunhyuk's head popped up from behind Ryeowook, "Shh Kyu, if you're mean Wookie won't like you!" he scolded. 

        "What the-" 

        Donghae's head came up beside Eunhyuk's, "If he does anything wrong, let me know, okay Wookie?" 

        "Hyung what are you-" 

        Heechul's head appeared beside Donghae's, "Are you saying?" he hissed at Kyuhyun, "That I can't hit you? Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I'm not strong!" 

        "Stop being grumpy hyung." Donghae turned back to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, "You be nice to each other now. We'll be keeping an eye on you from over there-" he pointed outside Swensens.   "If you need help, Wookie, just yell and we'll be right here." 

        "Stop encouraging them to fight!" Eunhyuk hit Donghae lightly on the head, "It's not like Kyu's gonna rape Wookie! Especially not here!" 

        "Thanks for the faith in me you guys." Kyuhyun grumbled, "Now can you leave?" 

        "Fine, fine." Eunhyuk whispered, "See you guys later." And then they were gone. 

        Kyuhyun growled, "Ugh, these people, they need to learn the word privacy." 

       "You be nice to your hyungs." Ryeowook scolded lightly, "Or I'll hit you on the head like Eunhyuk hit Donghae just now!" 

        "You hang out with him too much. You don't want to turn into an anchovy, do you Wookie? You don't want to be the ugly one, do you?" 

        "Eunhyuk? He's not ugly." Ryeowook said kindly. 

        "Yea, and Siwon's not handsome." Kyuhyun said sarcastically. 

        Ryeowook threw a napkin at his head and instead it landed in the fondue that had just arrived, Ryeowook picked it up and wrinkled his nose, "Do you think we can still eat it if the tissue fell in?" 

***

        A/N 

        I promise, promise PROMISE there will be smut in the next one! Anyways this is a short chapter but I'll make up for it next time.