Chapter 10

3 YEARS LATER

           "Siwon hyung I need some advice." Kyuhyun said awkwardly.

        "Say that again." Siwon said. 

        "I need some advice." Kyuhyun muttered. 

        "HOLY SH- I MEAN OHMYGOD KYUHYUN IS ASKING FOR MY ADVICE!" Siwon screamed. 

        "Stop." Kyuhyun said, "Or I won't want your advice anymore." 

        That shut him up, "Okay Kyunnie what do you need advice about?" 

        "How to propose to Ryeowook." 

        Siwon spit out his juice, "WHAT? YOU'RE PROPOSING TO RYEOWOOK?" 

        "Hyung!" Kyuhyun said, annoyed, "Stop over reacting!" 

        "Okay, I'm sorry I'm sorry, but oh my gods okay first we need to go buy him a ringggggg." Siwon sang, "Kyu is proposing to Wook oh my poor soul oh my gods my babies are growing up so fast." 

        "We are not your babies!" 

        ***

        "This one!" Kyuhyun pointed to a beautiful gold ring in the shop, "I like this one!" 

        "Kyu that's the most expensive one." Siwon said patiently. 

        "So? You won't be the one who's paying, I am! We'll take this one." he told the shopkeeper, who nodded and wrapped it up for him. They paid and left the shop. 

        "Well Kyuhyunnie when do you wanna propose to Wook?" Siwon asked. 

        "I don't know." Kyuhyun said, "I want to make it romantic but I don't know how." 

        Siwon gave it some thought, "Well, maybe you should ask Eunhyuk or Donghae, I mean, they're always being romantic aren't they?" 

        Kyuhyun made a face, "They would laugh at me and sing about me being in love." This was something Eunhyuk and Donghae had taken to doing in the past 3 years whenever Kyuhyun talked about Ryeowook with them, "They are annoying hyungs." 

        Siwon sighed, "And you are an annoying maknae." Seeing the look on Kyuhyun's face, he added, "Just kidding! But don't worry Kyu, if you don't want to go to them, I'll think of something." 

        "Thanks. But I wanna do it in front of all members." 

        "That won't be hard." 

        "I'm including Kibum and Hankyung." 

        "Oh then that will be hard." 

        ***

        "Will Hankyung hyung and Kibummie really come?" Ryeowook jumped up and down excitedly. 

        "Yes Wookie it's all arranged." Kyuhyun assured him. 

        "But Kyuhyunnie-why?" 

        Kyuhyun gave him a mysterious smile, "You'll see." 

        Just then, the doorbell rang, "They're here!" Ryeowook squealed and threw the door open, "Hankyung hyung! Kibum!" he flung himself into his former members arms. 

        Hankyung and Kibum laughed and hugged him back, "It's good to see you too Wookie." they came in and greeted the other members. 

        Everyone laughed and chatted for a while, and then Kyuhyun cleared his throat and said, "I have something to say." 

        Everyone turned quiet, carefully listening to Kyuhyun, who got down on one knee in front of Ryeowook and held out a ring, "Ryeowook will you marry me?" 

        Ryeowook eyes widened, and he stuttered, "I-um-I- YES!" 

        "THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!" Henry shouted happily and picked up his violin and started playing, "WOOK AND KYU ARE GETTING MARRIEDDDDD!!!!!!!" 

        "Okay I need to calm down OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT AM I SAYING OF COURSE I CAN'T CALM DOWN. YOU SEE I SHIPPED THEM EVEN BEFORE THEY WERE TOGETHER REMEMBER WHEN I ASKED 'ARE YOU SURE THEY'RE NOT DATING'? THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC OH GOD SUCH A PROPOSAL . STOP AND REWINDDDD I WANNA WATCH THAT AGAIN, STOP. REWIND, REWIND STOP, REWIND, PLAY."  Zhoumi started screaming

        Kyuhyun shook his head, "Drunk." he said. 

        Ryeowook laughed and grabbed his hand, "Come on, Kyu you're usually the drunk one." 

        Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook happily, "I know Wookie."

        Eunhyuk and Donghae came up to them, "We filmed the whole thing." Eunhyuk informed him. 

        "We knew what you were gonna do. Siwon broke down and told us everything when we threatened to hurt Bugsy." Donghae said mischievously. 

        "You threated to hurt Bugsy? But that's so mean!" Ryeowook said. 

        "You two-" Kyuhyun said angrily. 

        "Kyuhyun lurvessssssss Ryeowook, Kyuhyun lurvesssss Ryeowook." the two started singing and skipped away from Kyuhyun. 

        "Those two." Kyuhyun complained, "Always ruining the moment." 

        "Well you can't blame them, you were always complaining about them they're just getting back at you." Ryeowook explained. 

        Kyuhyun did not have to reply because Hankyung came up to them, "Aww my Ryeowookie is getting married! Aw you've grown up, haven't you? But you're still my little boy." 

        "Hyung!" Ryeowook exclaimed, blushing. 

        "What about me?" Kyuhyun asked. 

        "What about you? You're still the same annoying boy." Hankyung laughed and hugged a pouting Kyuhyun, "Ah seriously, I feel like you've both grown up so much yet at the same time your still my little babies." 

        "Again with the little babies thing, hyung, we aren't your babies." Kyuhyun complained childishly. 

        Hankyung teared up, "Of course you are, you and Wookie and Kibummie and Henry are all my babies. But I have to admit that Kibum acts more mature than the rest of you. I mean, look at Henry." 

        They all turned to see Henry, who was still playing his violin and laughing and crying and singing off key. Hankyung shook his head, "Yup, Kibum is definitely more mature." 

        Hearing his name Kibum walked over to congratulate them, "We should meet up like this more often." He said. 

        "You were always too quiet. You should be more excited." Kyuhyun told him, "Act young." 

        "Ahh your right Kyu but-" he looked at Donghae and Eunhyuk and a sad look came over his face. 

        "Kibummie-" Hankyung moved over to him. 

        "Nahh it's okay hyung I'm over him now it's been a long time." Kibum gave the others a sad smile. 

        "Wait, what?" Kyuhyun frowned, "You liked Donghae or Eunhhyuk?"

        "I used to like Hae, but I'm kinda over him now." Kibum explained. 

        "You obviously aren't." 

        "Yes I am! I'm just sad because I don't want to leave you guys again." Kibum told them. 

        "Well fom now on we'll meet very, very, very often." Ryeowook said, "And you two are definitely coming to our wedding!"

***

A/N

        well i did my best xD how was it?