Chapter 8

"Wookie!" Kyuhyun jumped up behind Ryeowook and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends wait, "Why are you so quiet?" 

        Ryeowook sighed and handed Kyuhyun his phone, "Read it." he said miserably. 

        One look at the screen and Kyuhyun knew what it was about, "So...someone photographed me and you kissing and now all the Kyumin shippers are calling you a traitor?" he asked awkwardly, he didn't really know how to handle this. 

        "Kyukyu...I-I think we should break up." 

        "NO!" Sungmin, who was listening from a distance, jumped up to help Kyuhyun, "No you are not breaking up because of my fans!" 

        "But Sungmin-" 

        "NO. NO. NO." 

       "Sungmin, LISTEN TO ME. I am just protecting both myself and Kyu by doing this!" Ryeowook yelled.         

        "You're doing it to protect me?" Kyuhyun asked. 

        Ryeowook nodded timidly, "Yes, Kyuhyunnie, I am." 

        "And nothing I say will change your mind?" 

        Ryeowook shook his head again, "I'm sorry, Kyu. But it's for our safety and also for the Kyumin and Yewook shippers to be happy." 

        "Okay, first of all, Kyumin is OVER, and the people who ship us should move on." Sungmin said crossly, "And Yewook shippers... well, they just need to accept that it's not real." 

        "But-" Ryeowook said feebly. 

        "Besides," Sungmin chided, "You aren't thinking about all the Kyuwook shippers. Do you know how glad they are? This is their dream come true." 

        "But there are more Kyumin shippers." Ryeowook sulked. 

        "Bullshit." Sungmin said, "Nonsense. Ridiculous." 

        "Isn't that a spell from Harry Potter, against Boggarts?" Kyuhyun asked. 

        "The POINT." Sungmin said, annoyed, "Is that I'm not letting you break up with Kyu." 

       "Minnie, it's MY life and I'm doing it for all the unhappy ELF and for Kyu's popularity." 

        Kyuhyun said quietly, "It seems to me like you just don't like me anymore." 

        Ryeowook's ears turned red. 

        "Ryeowook, The truth please?" Sungmin asked. 

        "I am telling the truth." he mumbled. 

        "RYEOWOOK." Sungmin said threateningly. 

        "Well, I do like him, and I am doing this for the reasons I just said, but also because..." he trailed off. 

        "Because WHAT?" 

        "Because I want him to know it feels to get dumped, I want him to know how you felt." Ryeowook admitted. 

        "KIM RYEOWOOK. I GOT OVER IT IN LIKE A COUPLE OF DAYS AND HERE YOU ARE A MONTH LATER DWELLING ON MY PROBLEMS?" Sungmin shouted angrily. 

        Ryeowook muttered a yes. 

        "NO. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS. NOPE." 

        Ryeowook threw Sungmin an angry look, "I don't need your permission hyung."