Chapter 3

Standing there nervously, Kyuhyun had no more time to think about what he would do, he had to answer now, "No." 

        Everybody froze, the room became silent, Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun in shock. Ryeowook walked up to the stage and put an arm around Sungmin before quickly taking him out of the room. He did not even look at Kyuhyun. 

        "I'm sorry," he said miserably before following Sungmin and Ryeowook, "Minnie! I'm sorry!" he called as he caught up with them. 

        "W-why did you say no?" Sungmin trembled, trying to hold back his tears. 

        "Because..." 

        "Let's go," Ryeowook gave Kyuhyun a look and then pushed Sungmin away. Kyuhyun sighed, he should've known Ryeowook would hate him for hurting his best friend. 

        ***

        "And exactly why did you say no?" Heechul demanded. 

        "Because he doesn't like Minnie anymore." Eunhyuk snorted, Donghae had obviously told him about Ryeowook. 

        "You know that Minnie could leave because you did that?" Leeteuk demanded, as leader, he would have to deal with all of that. 

        "He won't...we can still be friends." 

        Eunhyuk snorted again, "You are stupid Cho Kyuhyun, STUPID." 

        Kyuhyun was feeling so bad he didn't even make a sassy reply. 

        ***

        "It's okay Minnie." Ryeowook comforted his friend, who was sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder. 

        "I should've known, he was acting really weird this past month." Sungmin sniffed. 

        "I know, but, maybe he just isn't ready to get married, maybe he just wants to be your boyfriend instead of your husband for a few more months. Maybe he's not ready to mature." 

        Sungmin shook his head sadly, "No, Wookie, it's not that, I can tell that he like's someone else." 

        "Who?" Ryeowook's eyes widened. 

        Sungmin couldn't help but laugh, "You really are innocent aren't you?" 

        "Does he like Heechul? Or Siwon? No no no! He likes...um...EUNHYUK?" Ryeowook cried, thinking he had the answer. 

        "No Wookie, he likes YOU." 

        *** 

        Kyuhyun wondered what would happen the next time he saw Sungmin as he sat at the bar and drank. He drank bottle after bottle until someone grabbed his arm-"Kyuhyun?" 

        "W-w-w-wookie? W-w-w-what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked, completely drunk. 

        "I'm gonna take you back home." Ryeowook said firmly, dragging Kyuhyun out of the bar. 

        "Is S-s-s-sungmin mad at me?" he stuttered. 

        "No." 

        "He isn't?" 

        "Nope." 

        "Why?" Kyuhyun was shocked. 

        "Because he wants you to be happy with the person you actually want to be with." Ryeowook replied, giving him a small glance as he dragged Kyuhyun into his car. 

        "Does that mean he wants me to be with you?" 

        "Yes." 

        "So you'll b-b-b-be my boyfriend?" 

        "Only because Sungmin wants it." 

        Kyuhyun pouted, "You're not nice." 

        "Just get in the car you drunkard." 

        In the morning, Kyuhyun woke up on his bed with Siwon sitting beside him, "How are you feeling?" 

        "Terrible," Kyuhyun groaned, "I think I drank too much and Ryeowook scolded me." he paused, "Hyung?" 

        "Yes?" 

        "Doesn't Ryeowook like me?" 

        "I-well-he used to. But that was when you liked Sungmin." Siwon admitted. 

        "Doesn't he like me anymore?" 

        "He said he's over you now." 

        Kyuhyun looked disappointed, seeing that Siwon said, "Don't worry Kyu, I'm sure he's just lying."

        Kyuhyun perked up, "Really?" 

        "Yes." Siwon said confidently, making a mental note to ask Ryeowook later.

       Kyuhyun smiled a bit, he jumped out of bed and went to Ryeowook's room, where the older boy was still fast asleep in a pile of stuffed giraffes. Kyuhyun lay down beside him and hugged him tightly, pushing as many giraffes off the bed as he could. 

        Immediately, Ryeowook woke up, "Yah! My giraffes! What are you doing to my giraffes?" he screamed, rescuing the fallen giraffes, "What are you doing here?" 

        Kyuhyun grinned and pressed his lips against Ryeowook's, a soft, gentle kiss, he didn't want to push Ryeowook too hard yet. 

        Though he knew it was wrong, he kissed Kyuhyun back and hugged him tight, he could sense that Kyuhyun wanted more but was holding back. 

        "How was that for a first kiss?" Kyuhyun asked, smiling. 

        "I think I like you better when you're mean and sarcastic." Ryeowook informed him, "Stop being cheesy." 

        Kyuhyun shrugged, "Fine. If you want me to stop being nice I'll-" he grabbed Ryeowook and kissed him again, this time violently. Once he pulled away, Ryeowook pouted, "I'm still mad at you." 

        Kyuhyun had completely forgotten about Sungmin, he started feeling guilty, "I'm sorry, I'll go slower next time." 

        Ryeowook snorted, "There will be no more next time, not even if Sungmin wants it." 

        "But-but why are you suddenly-" 

        "Get out." 

        "Wookie-" Kyuhyun hugged Ryeowook tighter. 

        "STOP ACTING LIKE A KID AND GET OUT!" Ryeowook roared. 

        Kyuhyun did not even dare disobey his hyung, no one had ever seen Ryeowook that angry before, he walked out, wondering why Ryeowook suddenly rejected him. 

        ***

       "Like I said, you're stupid." Eunhyuk told him once Kyuhyun had told him the story. 

        "How? What did I do wrong?" he asked angrily. 

        "Let's seeee, Wookie used to like you, you ignored him completely, and now, you break his best friend's heart and make a move on him, I wonder why he got mad?" Eunhyuk said sarcastically. 

        "But he was acting fine before that!" Kyuhyun protested. 

        "Well maybe he's scared you'll do to him what you did to Sungmin." Eunhyuk suggested. 

        Kyuhyun pondered that, "What do I do to make him trust me?" 

        "How am I supposed to know? I'm just the idiotic anchovy guy, as you always tell me, how am I supposed to help?" 

        ***

        Authors Note 

        Hope you guys like it :)))))))) from now on I'll be doing only one chapter a day instead of 3. lots of homework :'(