Tig turned around and immediately reached for his gun. Fearing the worst, she rested her hand on her gun holster. The two unknown bikers finally looked over at them as they walked further into the store. Each reached for a gun so she unlocked the holster so she could easily pull out her gun if needed.

"Stay back." Tig told her.

"No way. It's two on one, not good odds for you. If we're gonna go down, we're gonna go down together." Isis stated making him smirk at her feistiness.

"You boys are a bit out of your territory. I'd suggest you leave." Tig warned them as they pulled their guns out.

Isis followed suit, leaving her gun at her side for the moment.

"We were sent to take care of any bastards like you." The taller of the two stated.

"I wouldn't even think of pointing that gun, boy." Tig warned, "As a matter of fact, we should head outside and talk like men. Maybe we can come to and understanding."

Isis slid her phone out of her pocket and dialed Happy's number.

"Who's the bitch calling?" The shorter of the two bikers inquired.

"Isis? Why are you calling me?" Happy immediately questioned.

"There's two bikers here at the grocery store with me and Tig. You need to tell the others to get here as fast as they can. We'll be behind the grocery store. Hopefully." She told him.

"Be safe, listen to Tig." Happy told her as he jumped up to slip into his pj bottoms and rush out of the room.

"I asked who the bitch was calling!" The short guy asked angrily.

"Probably letting the rest of my club know you're here. This place will be swarmed by SAMCRO in a matter of minutes." Tig explained with a smirk, "Now let's head outside so the civilians don't get caught in the crossfire."

"Babe, I'm a Texas woman. I was born with a gun in my hand. I'll be fine. Just have them get here as soon as possible." She stated before hanging up.

Seeing Happy rush into the clubhouse made Chibs worry a bit. The Killah explained what Isis had told him. Clay ordered everyone to the grocery store. Leia and Ashanti looked at one another, clearly afraid. Happy looked over at them and saw the fear and uncertainty in their faces. "Your mother is in good hands. She'll be fine. I promise." he told them before walking back to his room. Tara raised her eyebrow as she watched the killer try to comfort the two teens.

"I so much as see that finger twitch and I'll put a bullet in your skull." Isis warned the taller of the two who had his gun pointed towards Tig.

"The bitch comes outside with us." The shorter guy stated.

"Like I'd leave Tig to the likes of you two." She huffed.

Tig and Isis walked the two bikers outside and around to the back of the building.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Tig asked.

"We're from Muerta Encarnada. We were sent to send a message to you and your club." The taller of the two explained.

"And what message would that be?" Tig pointed his gun at the taller biker while Isis had hers finally pointed at the shorter of the two.

"You've messed with the wrong club. We are death incarnate!" The taller exclaimed making Isis laugh.

"I've heard of your club before. You had a charter back in Texas." Isis stated.

"Why you laughing, bitch?" The shorter one hissed.

"You messed with the wrong bitch, homie." She cocked her gun, "You see, my last name is Volkov (the two bikers looked at one another and then back to her). That name doesn't ring a bell? The Volkov family annihilated your club in Texas because they decided to interfere with my family's businesses. The entire club was slaughtered in one night. I'm sure if I made a phone call or two, I can have the entire family here to do the same to this charter."

The sound of several motorcycles could be heard coming making Tig smirk.

"Sounds like the rest of my club are here. You're fucked now." Tig stated.

The taller one began to squeeze the trigger so Isis turned and shot between his feet. "I won't warn you again to take your finger off the trigger." she calmly stated. Clay, Bobby, Chibs, Ratboy, Quinn, Jax, and Juice all came running around the corner. Clay walked over to Tig and asked what had happened. The SAA explained everything as the rest of the club tied up and gagged the two Muerta bikers.

"Can I get back to my shopping now?" Isis questioned.

"We've got these two, you should be safe to shop in peace. Keep Tig with you." Jax stated.

A/N: What exactly happened between the Muerta bikers and her husband's family back in Texas? O.O

Please review and vote below!