Chapter 12

So tomorrow is the day, the day I'm finally set free. I think it's going to feel a little strange for me to be home on days I'm usually at work but I'll take no time adapting. I like to drink green tea on Sunday's because it gives me that refreshing feeling and oddly some fruits I don't really eat then take a walk.

After my walk I went to wash up and get some aloe vera gel to rub on my face, it makes your skin soft to the touch. I finished the program last night, it worked to my relief. I called Lisa and told her and she was delighted as well and let's just say she was the talkative type. I felt like I haven't had so much time on my hands I want to take lingling somewhere today.

I think she'd like to go somewhere and bring her friends to like somewhere shopping or doing new stuff. Anything she likes I will get her because she has been a big part of my life and I want to make sure she knows I know that. It took me about half an hour to get something to wear because I kept spacing out.

Lingling finally got home and she went directly to her room, she didn't even greet me I went over there and knock on her door.

"What?" She spat from the other side.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" I asked stunned.

"I don't want to talk Zhan isn't it obvious?" She answered infuriated so I left her, if I went in there we'd probably get into a fight I really don't want that.

But then again I won't let the plans I have to get ruined by Xiling's harsh behavior. I was curious as to why she was acting that way so I called Soyun.

"Hey"

"Hey," Soyun said.

"Xiling has been acting strange since she's gotten home is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well, it's none of your business since you care so much about Xiling why don't you ask her yourself." Soyun lashed out with the same attitude as Xiling.

"Look I'm trying to be calm here so if you would please tell me what happened before it's the three of us," I asked calmly trying not to be hot-tempered.

"Look Zhan don't call my phone, you're just wasting my time, go if you're looking for someone to you with or to play your stupid game with I'm done. I didn't even know what I saw in you." That's the last thing she said before she hung up the phone.

Truth to be told I didn't feel even the slightest bit hurt. I actually felt like how I felt before and I wasn't going to get upset like everybody else just wanted answers and since no one is giving any I might as well enjoy my own company.

I went to the park first that's where I normally cool down or loosen up for a bit. I checked my phone and went on Instagram and I actually find some interesting things scrolling through my feed. I took a while before leaving and went to a small café not too far from where I was so I walked.

I went in and sat there for a bit then the rain suddenly came down, it was pouring like hell and there was a lot of people running around looking crazy some getting wet. It was very intriguing to watch but a couple of minutes the café had in people sheltering from the rain. I felt a little yearning for something tangy like strawberry lemonade. I ordered and went back to sit.

The I saw a little girl came over to my table and start smiling at me so I smiled back.

"Hey, nice to meet you I'm Seujil and my sister works here." She started talking. She was very adorable she was in a pink, green, and yellow striped onesie and a pink slippers her hair was in two with pink bear bubbles. She looked so optimistic and smiled as if it was her last, it lifted my spirit. But TMI.

"Hey, I'm Zhan."

"It's nice meeting you Zhan, I'm 7 years old, and your very pretty for a boy." She said moving her body.

"Oh why thank you, I get that a lot." I chuckled.

"I bet if my sister sees you she would be a disgrace to tomatoes."

"Well don't you know it all little one, you're bigger than your age." I said and she shrugged.

"Why don't you let me introduce you to her."  She got up already dragging me by my hand I didn't even answer.

I like this kid.

She pulled me over to the upper end of the counter then told me to wait there, I didn't even wait long it's like she didn't even go nowhere. She has good customer service.

"She'll be here at any moment so I'll be over there." She smiled and skipped over to another stranger's seat, she loves people. Then I saw a girl coming up towards me.

"Zhan?" She said pointing at me. I was confused as hell I didn't even know her name or remember of knowing her.

"You know me?"

"Yes from high school you silly." She snickered.

"Well, I don't recall knowing you." I smiled awkwardly.

"Hmm" she pursed her lips. "Oh, I know something that will drag your memory. I was your first time." She said staring me dead in the eye. Oh, I just recalled.

"Snow?"

"Yes it's me, I haven't seen you in such a long time, where have you been. I have never thought this day would have come. My little sisters have some use after all." She giggled.

"I'm surprised as you are, I haven't seen you in such a long time either," I said taking a sip out of the juice and we shook hands.

"Let's do some catch-up, I have a free hour anyways.

______________________________________________

I'm so excited my first book I've ever written is ranked #3 in the untamed🤗. I'm so happy right now. Hard work really pays off, thank you all for the support.💕

And let me tell you life is tough but so are you show them what you've got. Do what you love.😘