Chapter 10

Xiling's P.O.V

I had a sleepover last night it was amazing I can't believe my brother made the first move. I wonder if he took what I said into consideration, cause he wouldn't have done it by himself.

I smiled at the thought. Today's the big day, there's going to be a lot of supporters including me I think it's going to be fun.

I got ready but I wore a casual outfit because that's me and Soyun decides to take it to the next level in a mini skirt and a crop top, high boots, and a jacket go big or go home. Huan was wearing something casual as well.

We meet up at school since some of us were impatient. I was the last one the game starts at 5 so we were a little bit too early but that was alright.

"Hey Xiling I heard that Yibo and the guys will be around the back," Soyun said while we were on the bench waiting for the time.

"Yeah, but we should have come exactly five it's not like we're getting an award for coming early or something." I sighed then I heard Soyun giggled. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing Zhan was just complaining about being alone." She shrugged.

"Oh, I see but why doesn't he complain to me, I'm his sister for crying out loud."

"Oh come on he buys you ice-cream."

"That's what I said." I sighed staring at the empty field. I kinda feel like something weird is going to happen it's not going to be good nor bad it's just weird just a feeling.

After waiting for like 6 years or more; people started flocking the place people on top of people then the football team came after. No one caught my eye but him, without even trying.

Then the other team came on they looked wild like this game is going to be a massacre. It started out calm and Yibo was so damn good then after the half time everything started to get wild it's like kill or be killed I don't want that. Everyone was screaming shouting and cheering more than half of the poster had Yibo's name on it. Pssh so famous.

To my surprise, I liked watching the game and yes thanks to Yibo and Soyun they both played a part in it. It was a good game we won everybody was happy, Yibo teammates take him up and walking around. They loved him.

Then the crowd started leaving little by little we were almost the last so I decided to tell Soyun I'm ready to go home. We both got up but I started walking slowly because my body felt numb from sitting so long. I wasn't looking where I was walking and hit my foot on a rock out of carelessness.

"Ow, ow, ow" I cried while hopping on the other Huan and Soyun was too far and I didn't want to get any attention from shouting. I walked looking down not looking where I was going and bumped into someone and fall down.

"Not again." I huffed.

"I'm so sorry." A boy apologize.

"It's okay it's not your fault I wasn't looking where I was going," I said without looking up, he offered help but I refused it and got up by myself and brushing off loose dirt. Then finally I looked up. I shouldn't have, I shouldn't.

"Sorry again, I'm Wang Yibo." He said formally.

"I-I uhh thank you... I mean Xiling, Xiao Xiling." I responded looking anywhere but at him.

"Hey, Yibo over here!" One of his teammates shouted.

"I have to go it was nice meeting you." He smiled and walked away. When he was far enough where he can't hear me I starting cursing myself and constantly hitting my forehead with my palm.

"You dumb bitch." I sighed and walked to catch up Xiling they were at a good distance but I don't know if they saw it.

"So..." Soyun asked.

"So..." I said waiting for her to finish it.

"What did you guys talk about you can't tell me that it's just a coincidence." Soyun scrunched up her nose.

"Okay I bumped into him and he asked if I was okay," I explained.

"I can already see you two together." She awed.

"Stop it," I said tugging her hair.

"Ow! what was that for?" She hissed rubbing her head.

"For making me uncomfortable" I walked off.

The journey we talked about our dream house Soyun loves pink and purple and yellow because it's Zhan's favorite color, she never likes blue even though I like yellow too, blue is my second choice.

I really wish that I had enough courage to talk to Yibo, he was so nice, I huffed at the thought then sighed. When I reached home Zhan wasn't the only one on the couch a fairly white, slim lady sat beside him.

I kissed Zhan on the cheek and bowed and greet the lady.

"I'm Xiling Zhan's sister."

"I'm Lisa Zhan's co-worker, nice to meet you in person Zhan has talked a lot about you since we decided to get to know each other a little bit." Lisa said.

"Hmm," I said bowing before going upstairs.

Me
Why didn't you tell me you were bringing her over, I live here too you know.

Big
I'm sorry, I was surprised as well, she said she wanted to 'chill'.

Me
That doesn't seem like chilling, looks like she wants to make a move on you.

Big
Yeah, that's for sure, don't know what she sees in me.

Me
Me too.

Big
You little jerk.

Me
Chill out zhanzhan, if I were to describe you in one word it repulsive. Lmao

Big
And if I were to use one word to tell you what I'm thinking is rememberthatweareinthesamehousesobecarefulofhowyoutalktome. LMFAO

Me
Are you threatening me?

Big
Do you have a crush on Yibo?

Me
Yes...

Big
Well, I guess that answers your question I have to stop texting you, she might get sus about why I'm taking so long in the bathroom.

Me
Hey
Hey
You were in the bathroom this whole time?
Hey, you better not be going back where she is or I'll tell yunnie.

I sighed and threw the phone on the bed, what a prick he knows that if Soyun knows, well let's just say she can't know she's obsessed.