Chapter Three

Timothy's Pov
I didn't really realize how exhausted I was till Yuma had lead me to my room and I crashed after I packed up all my things. What could I say- sometimes sleep was more important then anything else besides food to me and music.

But my sleep was only half way enjoyable till I woke up to someone cuddling me in my sleep. Their arms wrapped around me fully.  Rubbing my fist at my eyes I looked confused to see Ruki was cuddling me.

I was doubling checking my vision just to make sure I wasn't totally imagining it, but smiled lifting my free hand to slowly stroke his at his lightish purple and black hair.

"I would have thought Azusa or even Kanato maybe even Ayato would do this." I chuckled watching his light blue eyes flutter open before he was gazing at me fully.

"You are warm." He muttered gazing at me fully. I chuckled rubbing the sleep from my eyes even more.

"So I've been told." I muttered. Ruki was silent for the most part but rested his head on my shoulders his other arm wrapped around my back rubbing at it.

I could feel his ring pressing into my back, even though I wasn't all the way awake. I could still feel his emotions, he was very calm and relaxed. Mostly the nicest emotions I had felt since arriving here.

  "I don't know what kind of sorcery you've done but I'm very attached to you." I laughed quietly snorting moving to rest my head on his own.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I questioned  making him him "It depends on the context." Was all he said. I was confused by the sudden loud noise in the hallway but Ruki was sighing deeply.

"Looks like Yui is up. She's always so loud for no reason." He pressed a quick kiss to my cheek before getting up out of the bed.

"I gotta help Reiji wake everyone up, but I hope we have some times to ourselves even more often."

I sent him a gentle smile sighing flopping back on the bed looking up the ceiling. I guess this is my new life hmm? In a house with a shit ton of emotions.

_____________________________
"M-marriage? Isn't it a sin for two men to get married!" I rubbed at my temple deeply drinking from my water bottle that had coffee in it, handing Azusa and Kanato plates with pancakes helping Reiji pass out things.

"We aren't exactly human how is it a sin?" Kou questioned to Yui sitting on the counter.

"Kou get off the counter that's disgusting." Shu muttered walking passed him with his headphones wrapped around his ears Subaru was sitting at the table with Yuma, Ayato, Carla and Shin.

"Yeah plus I would have sinned from all the sex I've had little bitch. The amount of things I've done." Laito grinned a little and I found myself snorting loudly through my coffee.

"Yui I have no clue why you are afraid of me, I'm not even a vampire, your emotions are strong." I commented patted Reiji's back.

"Go sit." I told him watching him smile at me gently grabbing his cup of coffee drinking from it peering at everyone.

"Its still a sin!" Yui snapped out loudly.

"If you say that one more time I swear I'm gonna throw you out the damn window!" Ayato exclaimed making her jump.

"Like it or not Timothy is our fiance, soon to be husband now." Ayato grumbled rubbing at his cheeks deeply.

"You should be happy you aren't gonna be fed on like the blood bag you are." Carla muttered.

"Timothy you didn't go to night school with us yesterday will you be joining us today?" Everyone seemed to grow quiet wondering. "Uhh." I blinked but nodded my head a few times.

"Sure I was just really sleepy yesterday, gotta get adjusted to all this." I answered. Shin hummed a little curious like.

"You really are an interesting human." He smiled at me a little bit.

"I still don't know how we are all gonna manage time with you." Subaru pointed out making everyone him and nod in agreement.

"Will figure it out don't worry." I spoke "Ruki spent some time with me this morning, before he went to wake everyone up."

I causally explained drinking the rest of the coffee I then washed out my water bottle deeply swishing the water around.

"Also Yui I hate to tell you, but two men being together isn't a sin, none of us believe in god." Yuma snickered deeply with Azusa who was eating his fluffy pancakes.

Yui just glared looking away. Something tells me that me and here won't be getting along that well. But that really isn't my problem.