Chapter Ten

Timothy's Pov
"I think your dad wants me to fuck him-" I quickly moved my body as quickly as I could to the side when Laito spat out his drink doing the biggest spit take, almost hitting me. Instead it hit Yui who was doing her usual ranting state.

That's what she gets, always lingering around with that bullshit leaving her mouth. "Laito!" She screamed in disbelief yanking her wet hair away with a deep glare as she spun around to face the shocked male.

"You shouldn't have been standing there you dumb bitch!" He yelled back in his defense moving to turn back to face me a little the little, shaking his hair out with his hand for a moment, a twitch of disgust flashed across his face before it relaxed for a minute. I saw Reiji pause from digging in the fridge peeking around the door to look between everyone suddenly. Maybe blurting that out so early in the morning wasn't the brightest idea but I need to say it.

"Come again? Our father? The man who has no emotions? Who let his kids  get abused?" I once again nodded pressing my palm against my chin as I spoke casually, letting my words ease out from my tongue recalling everything so far since the first meeting I had with him.

"I don't think any of you have noticed but he is around like all the time now. He also has been wearing tighter pants when I'm around like. I'm not gonna lie to you guys at all. Your dad is attractive he has a nice ass." The loudest groans of ews came out in loud exclaims all around the mansion.

"What?! It's true! Subaru looks just like him." I tossed my hand up in defense through my laughter watching him make his way into the kitchen, moving around Yui after picking her up and moving her to the side away from the sink filling up a cup with water.

"Ew please don't say that- I like to avoid remembering I look like that devil man." He shook his head a couple times drinking from the cup leaning back on the sink. The Three took a quick glance at once another as they spoke almost like inside their minds together.

"Alright here's the deal. We don't really mind if you.. You know." Reiji gestured for a moment with his palm.

"You can sleep with our dad on one condition." Laito exclaimed in all seriousness narrowing his eyes at me.

"Don't do it in the mansion! Go to a hotel or something." He waved his hand a couple times in dismal. "Maybe once you do it he'll start leaving the mansion again. I'm sick of seeing his ass walking around." I could feel Yui looking between us all before shivering out.

"Ew you guys are so disgusting." She snapped out stomping her foot quickly. Laito smirked as he giggled out.

"Oh I'll own up that I'm disgusting. That's why you tried to kiss Ayato and he shoved you away. You kissed him right after he had sucked Timothy off!" I was so quick to snort choke on my water having to quickly get up as I burst into laughter as the color drained from her face so quickly.  I was laughing so hard it felt hard to breath as I felt Reiji pat at my back a couple times sending a smirk her way.

"Maybe that's your lesson that we aren't yours anymore Yui." He cooed out I was still laughing hysterically as I coughed a few times.

"Oh my god! That's hilarious!"

God I loved every second in this mansion.

______________________________
"Alright these are my rules for this.. Session." I lifted my eyebrows for a moment casually pushing the taller male to lay flat on the soft slick sheets, carefully gliding my hands down to start unbuttoning each button of his shirt carefully his long hair flowing behind him suddenly his rounded eyes watching me closely.

"You rented out this hotel for a week. So you get me for a week. I also got permission to do this before hand so." I chuckled even more sliding the shirt off his body moving to toss it to the ground with ease sliding my fingers down his pale chest slightly tracing his abs in a small circle hearing his breath hitch and all.

"Must be one fucked up family hmm. Son's letting their fiance fuck their dad. Vampires being attracted to a human who can sense emotions. What's that you are already getting nervous huh?" I chuckled a little.

I lowered my head down to stare more deeply into his eyes, my hands sliding to slip off his white pants with ease moving to wrap his thighs around my waist with ease lowering my head pressing a quick deep kiss to his lips tugging on them slightly with my teeth as I bite at them.

"Tell me what you want and you'll receive it. But closed mouths don't get fed. It's what I tell your boys so." I mumbled against the flush of his lips pulling back for a moment I don't think I had seen the confidence leave someone faces so quickly and be replaced with shyness so quickly. Well not entirely, Kou could be the loudest person in the room and become a squeaking stammering mess.

"Do what you like to me human... I'll be under your submission..."

*Would you guys like a small smut scene?