Chapter Six

Timothy's Pov
"Oh gosh the new exchange student is hot."

"He seems so mysterious, those eyes."

"Did you hear he is living at the Sakamaki and Mukami mansion?"

"No way! It's a house full of the hottest." 

Yeah go to school, they said it would be fun they said, it's a nightmare all these annoying lustful emotions and random ones at best all over. I literally could feel Kou's half way across the damn school with his strange excitement and squeals, but it was nice to get out for some air and go to a high school full with my vampire husbands and the unsuspecting humans knowing that they are.

I lazily propped my warm palm on my cheek, bored out of my mind, class hasn't even started yet and I was already wishing I had my large headphones and phone to ignore the loud chatting.

"Oh my gosh wait is that a ring on his finger? He's married?!" I held back a small snicker from leaving me casually brushing my fingers across my cheeks before finally noticing someone was standing in front of me. I held back a groan seeing Yui was glaring at me.

All she really did really, I think she really likes being a blood bag if she was defending and protesting this much with the vampires she was close with.

"Listen Yui, before you open that annoying mouth of yours, I don't feel like hearing your preaching all day- I'm Bi alright? I like what I like, and if that concerns you and you are worried about my life, that's kinda, a you problem. Cause you are worried about someone other then yourself, a lot of homophobic people do it." She gasped loudly her mouth dropping open.

Her hands clutching near her heart like I offended her when she's the ones offending me every damn day.

"I am not homophobic! It's just wrong." I started snickering again staring at her even more half listening to her rambles and her squeaks, half trying to drown it out same excuse every other day.

"That's what a homophobic person says." She was exclaiming loudly at me more almost like she enjoyed making a decent in front of the class of gossiping girls and guys alike, in the cloud of uniforms, even though I quickly pushed her away from me towards her desk, when I noticed the female teacher had slipped inside. "Would you shush! I said stop preaching."

____________________________
What do you call lunch at night school? Dinner time I would assume I wasn't too hungry while I was strolling through the halls listening to some light music through my headphones.

One of the main reasons music was like an everyday thing, it helped block out emotions sometimes kinda like a slight bouncing effect since my focus was somewhere else. I was hoping I could head outside so I could get some head start on homework but I felt a few taps all over my shoulder, whipping around confused I slide my headphones down in the process to wrap around my neck in one go.

"Hi you are new here right? First night?" I stared at the swarm of girls a little overwhelmed.

"Uhh yeah." I answered cracking a small smile at them.

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen-"

"Are you married can I see!"

"Who gets married at eighteen?!"

All the voices seemed to be mashing together really fast, and since I didn't have the music canceling out all the questions. "Ladies ladies!" I exclaimed but another voice was speaking over me.

"Now, now ladies don't you have better things to attend to then bothering my husband?" I spun around a little in shock but I semi relaxed seeing Reji wasn't looking the bit amused while he pushed his glasses over the bridge of his nose smirking slightly standing near me.

"Excuse me." One of the girls stammered. I wasn't too sure if it was fear or awe cause Reji's presence was like that.

"Did you say husband?" Reji chuckled and slide his arm around my waist rubbing at my sides a couple times.

"Of course we all are just amazing soon to be husbands all of us really, so I appreciate you not flirting." He smirked one last time, leaving me to toss my arm over his shoulders leading him away from the jaw dropped girls.

"You were so jealous Reiji." I snickered at him seeing him scowl roughly, I got a slight look at his gangs while he looked away quickly shaking his head fast, running a hand all throughout the strands of that flawless hair of his. Soft to the touch, fun to yank on.

"No I wasn't just a simple warning that's all."

"Your emotions say something different."

"I hope you like getting kicked."

"I hope you like getting spanked."