Chapter Eleven

*Like I promised you guys smut ahead~

Timothy's Pov
"Ngl wait... Wait it's too deep Timothy it's too deep inside me, it's gonna break me." A parted like gasp escaped from my lips for a moment needing to part them for a moment.  I was more than positive that he didn't need that much of prep seeing as he was ready and anxiously impatient.

Lilac strands falling against his tear stained eyelashes, sprawling back behind him tilting his pale neck more for me. A husky chuckle slipped from me, feeling my dreads slightly bounce back in place, snapping my hips a good few times  urging his thighs up to further expose him to me. I needed more of his tight hole to engrave me to the full max. Covering me from the hard tip, all the way down through out the base.

With each grunt and moan filling out,  diving my hardness much deeper into his tight warmth causing a sharp husky cry to leave him, his fingers nails digging into my shoulder blades, just enough to drawl a little bits of crimson blood.

"I think you are taking it perfectly darling you've got my entire base in the depths of you." I shifted my hands up and away from his thighs for a moment to press on either side of his head, dipping my head down trailing my warm tongue out across his neck attaching my lips to suck on it effortlessly.

"We are exploring your naughty side don't forget, you've put yourself at my mercy." His hands moved from my upper back to grab at the back of my neck, hearing a sharp exhale leaving him.  Allowing for me to bite into the shell flesh of his perfect skin feeling him completely wrap his legs around me, allowing me to dive my cock much deeper to glide and snap across his inner walls.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" He suddenly screamed out tossing his head back, I lowered my head down to litter the kisses from my warm mouth, to trail open mouth kisses across each of his perky rose buds tugging on them lightly with my teeth, his length with my pace bouncing slightly across his stomach.

I let my hazy eyes watch the way his face contorted into the deepest of pleasure the sweat coating down his face his fangs sinking into his bottom lips causing blood to drip from it. I quickly shot my head up to capture his lips inbetween mine for a rough kiss,  lapping up the blood his tongue darting into my own as he swirled and moved it with my own, his greedy like moans pouring out into the hot open air.

Each harsh snap of my hips colliding with his own, had the loudest sobs slipping from his lips he broke the kiss first arching his body back up, almost like he was presenting himself to me, letting the fresh set of tears again his face.

"Fuck me.. Fuck me for heavens sake." He whimpered out moving one hand to try and cover up his mouth his face staying twisted up. I grabbed his wrist in my own, grabbing his palm to press open kisses onto the pulsing skin, sliding my tongue to trail across his palm.

"I think you crying out my name is a better sound than your smug whines. So do it cry out my name. It will be leaving that tongue of yours, every position until you pass out do you understand me?" Watching his eyes roll back as I took a few of his fingers in my own to suck on with a husky groan leaving my parted lips watching as his thighs suddenly started to quiver, sliding my free hand up to keep his thighs pushed up, speeding up suddenly.

I watched how his eyes turned a soft red color as a loud sobs tore through him, his eyes still rolling, shutting roughly causing me to smirk. He was close alright, still had many more rounds to go though.

___________________________
For a moment I had scrolled through my phone the bare sheet clinging to my sweat littered skin, moving my headphones to wrap around my neck for a moment, I took a glance to my left side where Karlheinz was fast asleep on his side loud yet still soothing snores escaping from the sleeping male. A brief chuckle left me as I sank my shoulders down for a moment knowing he was in a deep sleep.

I carefully placed the remainder of the sheet over his body, kissing the top of his head. I slipped my boxers back on over me, digging in my bag for a pack of cigarettes it was a bad habit. And I couldn't even legally buy them. I was nineteen yet I always made the maids do it for me.

Moving out to the balcony letting the smoke fill out into the air, I glanced down at my phone at all the messages coming in, sending them one by one as fast as my fingers could type.

I hated feeling emotions... Even if it possibly could have been a heat of the moment. Karlheinz his emotions... He hid them in the depths of himself so that others couldn't see it. But he did love his sons. And he loves the Mukami in a way too. And his emotions about me were loud and clear.

I didn't like feeling people's emotions because it lead to me caring and falling for them more than I would like. He would soon be joining my list of those I cared deeply about. One by one the smoke filled the entire air before I put the rest out, dipping my head down for a moment to take in the air. Before I felt arms wrapping around my body.

"Come back to bed please..." I fluttered my eyes a couple times before gently rubbing at his palms for a moment chuckling quietly.

"I'm coming to back and rest for me. Just need a quick breather that's all." I reassured the male who obviously was sleepy. I didn't blame him. I was gonna need to get my rest soon as well.

This is gonna be a long but interesting weekends I can tell.

*Honestly that was my first smut I've written in a long long while I hope you enjoyedd.