Chapter Twelve

Timothy's Pov
"I had pleasantly a very interesting weekend. Thank you little human." A soft chuckle escaped from me, glancing over the other side of the limo to where Karlheinz was resting his head on the window.

The trip back to the mansion was taking a bit of time seeing as the traffic was terrible this morning. It was an eventful week I would say, full of sex and surprisingly enjoying myself at the pool side and eating food. I would listen to Karlheinz rambles. 

He seemed to like when he had someone to listen to his endless thoughts. Rambled about experiments other things that he enjoyed. I didn't hate it, he even discussed more further plans for the weddings talking about all the guest he was gonna invite.

"I'm glad you had a pleasant time getting fucked." I snorted at the shade of his face growing red, he shot me a small glare clearing his throat as he placed one leg over the other. I found my fingers messing with my locks before deciding to speak leaning forward a little as I stared at the male. My eyes shifting with softness. My body leaned forward a little.

"I would like to ask of a favor of you if that's quite alright with you?" He suddenly looked at me in confusion, rubbing his gloved fingers under his chin a couple times the strands of his hair flying in front of his strands.

"Of course anything you would like just name it, what is it little human?"

"Can you maybe sincerely apologize to your kids and the Mukami's like I mean deep? I know you don't have emotions but I didn't see that this week. You blush, and get excited sharing your experiments. I don't even think you realize or maybe you just don't care, all of them are traumatized and fucked up. From Laito's hyper sexualized from Azusa hurting himself.  It's all I ask one genuine apology for what you didn't help them with."

_________________________
The ride was a little more longer than usual seeing as I had to explain every basic thing with all his sons. I was too exhausted to hear how it all went going up to my room to take the longest nap to mankind, I rolled over onto my stomach cuddling into the plush large sizes of my pillows groaning when I could hear someone's emotions from a mile away.

"Somebody better be dying." I joked into my pillow taking the moment it was Subaru. I groaned feeling him sitting on my back either of his legs on both sides of me. "Hello there love is everything okay?" Although my voice was muffled into the large pillows, I could feel him resting his head on the surface of my neck.

"Hi darling.. We know you are extremely tired after your weekend but we are just a little curious what did you tell him?" My loose sounding hums left me, bringing my hands up to steady him in his position lifting my head just slightly to speak.

"I just told him you all have your own mental trauma that he needed to realize he sort of helped cause. I told basically just what I knew and said if he ever wanted to keep a relationship with you guys, was to not see you as experiments of the immortal but his actually sons. I told him to sincerely apologize and I'm hoping that he did." I grew silence lifting my head up to stare into the heavy set of his eyes. A faint smile grew on his watching him move his hand to reach out to hold at my own. I held his hand quickly with ease rubbing at his ring a couple times.

"He did more then apologize.. It was so odd seeing him with emotions and crying forgiving for what each our mothers did I never had seen Laito that upset but he just told all his feelings. It was healing." I chuckle casually sitting up a little better so we both were sitting across from one another in the large bed. I held both his hand in my warm palms smiling at him loosely.

"I'm so glad Subaru I really am, nothing makes me more happy then seeing your own guys healing." He exhaled looking down for a moment mumbling small thank yous to me. I gently leaned forward kissing at his head a few times muttering back no need. I watched the way his head fell forward to rest near my chest.

They all did it really, just to listen to the heartbeat. I threaded my hands loosely through his hair feeling him pressing his ear further towards my chest.

"How did your weekend go with our father."

"So I'm slightly not gonna lie and say that he has a tighter ass than you guys- Don't bite me!"