Chapter 7- The Dragon Realm

The rowdy guild celebrated in a bar near Sunset Curve. Chairs and tables were flying across the room, Cana was challenging Bacchus, who mysteriously showed up, to a drinking contest. Both ended with a draw. Lucy was taken care of by Flare and Levy, while Lyon was still urging Gray to marry Juvia.

"Let me make this clear. You NEED to marry MY darling Juvia! She is so beautiful yet you look away like she's nothing! So if fairy tail B wins against Fairy Tail A, then Juvia will be able to do whatever she want's with you right? And darling Juvia will most likely, no, LOVE to marry you when she has an advantage." Lyon kept rambling on about Juvia's love for him, but I noticed that he kept flinching when he said "darling Juvia".

The more Lyon said, the more Gray would blush. Until he finally turned away. "Whatever" he said. That made Lyon mad and ramble on even more. "And she's not YOURS" Gray turned around again. Lyon was surprised by this, but recovered with a smirk.

Gildarts bursted in the door, "BACCHUS!!!" He screamed while the rowdy guild quickly forged a pathway to Bacchus for him. Cana watched as her father scolded Bacchus for taking her bra last year. She looked around with a who-told-him look.

The master was as drunk as ever. And Lucy was begging for booze. Cana gladly invited her to join the party, but Flare knocked the booze out of her hand with her hair. Then Levy stood in front of Lucy as a protection. "NO BOOZE CANA!!!" They both said. Lucy pouted, but quickly recovered as she made a portal.

The guild saw the portal and froze. All was silent except for Lucy's giggling. Even the poor bartender froze, watching the drama.

As Lucy tried to go through the baby sized portal, Flare cradled her with her hair. Lucy was desperately trying to get out of her hair, shifting in all different ways. Levy was trying to close the portal, but failed. Lucy finally got out of Flare's hair and started waddling toward the portal. "Luce no!" Natsu cried as he jumped in the portal after her. "Lucy!" Wendy and Levy cried, jumping in. "Shrimp!" Gajeel jumper in after Levy. "Blondie?!" Flare panicked. "What do we do? Where did they go? Should we go too?" The guild clammored. But Master jumped in after them. "You brats stay here! I will bring them back! I promise!" His voice faded out. The portal closed behind him, leaving the guild frozen in shock.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"WHAAAOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" The kids came crashing on the floor, while Lucy transformed into her pink dragon form and flew to the ground. "Nggghh where are we?" Natsu groaned, standing up. It looked like the Heartfilia mansion but much, much bigger. It was beautiful. Then, a dragon that looked like Lucy's toy dragon came out stomping with big steps. The group stared in shock. Jaws dropped to the ground.

Then the dragon spoke

Then the dragon spoke. "Lucaloo? Is that you?" She said with a kind and sweet voice. "Cewa!!!" Lucy turned into a white pearly scaled dragon like the bigger dragon known as Celestia. Though the Lucy did not grow into her stars yet.