Friendzoned [Kuroo Tetsurou X Reader] (Requested)

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan~ Tell me~~" Kuroo hung his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way.

"Shut up, Kuroo. I said there's none!" I put his arm away as I sighed, irritated.

"I don't believe you~ There IS!! So tell me, you like who? Is he in volleyball club?? If he is, I can help!!" He grinned wider and hubg his arm around my shoulder again.

"No way in hell I'll tell you." I stepped on his foot rather harshlyas he yelped in pain, I ran away.

There's no way I'll tell him I like him. Even if I tell, he'll never like me back. He only think of me as a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kuroo's POV~

She's not gonna tell me.... I'm quite sure she likes someone else. It'll never be me, because I'm FRIENDZONED.

But, I'm still not sure that if she tells me, what am I gonna do next. I can't hear her telling me that she likes another guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to her classroom as usual to pick her up and eat lunch together. I heard a high pitched voices of girls chatting.

"(Y/N)-chan!! You do like him right?? It's very obvious!! You guys are together most of the time!! I'm quite sure he likes you too!!" A random girl talked to (Y/N). And.... Who the hell is that guy??

"I-I do like him..... but he'll never like me back.... It's like I'm friendzoned. Haha." She forced a laugh, but that sad look is still on her eyes. I can't bare seeing her sad like this. I'm gonna kill that guy that made ger sad.

"Are you planning on confessing to him??" Another girl asked.

"No way!! Our friendship will be ruined.... And I don't want that. It's alright to just stay like this..." (Y/N) smiled weakly. I can't bare anymore as I approached in and grabbed (Y/N)'s arm.

"Kuroo??" She looked up at me with her beautiful (E/C) orbs that made my heart beat abnormally.

"Let's go to lunch..." I forced the words out of my mouth as I dragged her away from other girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kuroo?? What are you doing?!" She struggled as I released her. I just stared into her eyes.

I dragged her to the back at the school. It's a big garden and very few people were here.

"(Y/N). I don't care if you like another guy, but this is what I want to tell you." I gathered my courage and spoke up.

She looked at me questioningly and nodded.

I stepped closer as I caught her lips on my own. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to my bigger figure.

She was surprised at first, but then she kissed back with as much passion.

"I love you..." I whispered into the kiss.

"So I do too..." She smiled