Mine Alone [Oikawa X Reader X Kageyama] (Requested)

~Kageyama's POV~

(L/N) (Y/N). She's such an interesting girl... She can capture Oikawa's heart without trying and without realising. And more than that.... She took my heart for long ago.... I glanced at (Y/N) beside me and saw her nibbling on her snack. I sighed. Such an innocent girl....

~Oikawa's POV~

I wonder why (Y/N)-chan attend highschool at Karasuno. Why isn't she with he here at Aoba Josai... Is it because of Tobio?? I knew since middle school that Tobio love her. And I love her as well. Only (Y/N)-chan..... (Y/N)-chan is the only one I can't give to anybody else.

~Flashback ~ Normal POV~

"Oikawa-senpai! Tobio!! Here's your towels!!" The (H/C) haired girl ran to give the two males towels.

"Thanks, (Y/N)-chan!" The brown haired senior grabbed the towel and smiled at the female.

"Tobio! Here's yours." She smiled at the raven haired as he blushed and took the towel from her hand.

"Thanks..." He mumbled. "Etto..... (Y/N)...."

"Tobio-chan~ What are you trying to say~~" Oikawa whispered teasingly in the raven haired's ear.

"Oikawa-san, Iwaizumi-san called you." Kageyama told him.

"Really? I should go. Bye, (Y/N)-chan~~~" With that he went away.

"Finally..... I can get rid of that annoying bastard...." Kageyama mumbled.

"What did you say, Tobio??" She asked curiously.

"Nothing...." He mumbled. 'I really can let her be with Oikawa-san....' He thought in his mind.

"If you say so~ I'm going to see Oikawa-senpai then~~" She teased him and skipped to Oikawa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)-chan, let's walk home together!!" Oikawa smiled and took the (H/C) haired's hand.

"Etto..... I usually go home with Tobio....." She scratched her cheek sheepishly.

"Yup. She's coming with me." Kageyama took her other hand and glared at Oikawa.

"Hey! We can go altogether right??" (Y/N) laughed nervously in order to stop the electrical spark between the two males.

"Hmph." Both males grunted and walked with her.