Secret Admirer [Nishinoya Yuu X Reader II] (Requested)

"Minna!!" A sound was heard through the volleyball gym.

"It's time for break!!" I announced. I'm not a member of this club, but I'm just helping the coach.

"(Y/N)-chan, can I sit next to you??" I glanced up and saw Nishinoya-senpai stood in front of me.

"Ah...! Yes!!" I handed him the towel and the water.

"Good work out there, senpai." I smiled.

"Thanks!!" He took the towel and the water and drank it.

"Hey, tell me, (Y/N)-chan..." He spoke up.

"Yes??" I turned and face him.

"Do you have a boyfriend??" He asked with a little pink dusting his cheeks. Too cute....

"Nope. Not even a single in my entire life." I giggled.

"Ah... I see.... And do you like someone??" Nishinoya-senpai hung his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way.

"Maybe??" I tried hard not to blush. If I do, he'll know that I have a crush on him!!

"Really?! Who's that?!?! He must be very lucky...." Nishinoya-senpai pouted.

"It's your part to figure it out~" I smiled lightly as I walked to my friends, Kageyama and Hinata.

"My part, huh....." Nishinoya mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)-chan!!" I looked up from my book and saw a blonde hair girl.

"Yachi? What are you doing??" I put my book down and asked.

"Come here!!" She grabbed my hand and lead me to the window. There's letters writing on the school's soccer field.

'(Y/N)-chan, I'll do everything to make you love me.' It wrote.

"What?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Who wrote it??" Yachi looked at it curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, there's the new letters wrote in the middle of the volleyball gym.

'(Y/N)-chan, I've been in love with you. When will you realise it??'

What? Is he a stalker or something??

"(Y/N)-chan!!" Someone chimed and touched my shoulder.

"N-Nishinoya-senpai??" I mumbled.

"Yup! How are you? Eh? What's this??" He asked, pointing at the letters.

"Um... I don't really know... There's the same kind of letters yesterday at the soccer field too..." I answered him

"Really?? That person must love you very much!!" He grinned and pat my head.

"You think so??" I asked.

"Yup! I bet!! Do you know who did it??" He asked with a smile.

"No... Do you know, senpai??" I asked him back.

"Hmm~ Yes. I'll tell him to meet you tomorrow at this gym. Is that alright??" He grinned.

"Yes. Thank you very much, senpai." I smiled back. There's a little hope that the person is senpai... I hope it's him...

~Let's skip to the next day~

I opened the door of the gym and saw no one. Inside the gym was decorated with many stuffs. I tried to walk around but still, I saw no one.

"Where's senpai? He asked me to come here...." I mumbled.

Then, I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist from behind. I quickly turned backward.

"Senpai!!" I exclaimed.

"That person is here." He said.

"You mean.... It's you??" I asked.

"Yeah.... What will you answer if I say 'I love you'"?? He asked as he hugged me tighter.

"I would say...... I love you too, senpai..." I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm glad... I love you so much..."