Tease [Tsukishima Kei X Reader LEMON] [X'mas] (Requested)

"Itai! Tsukii!!" I held my forehead.

"It's your problem for not finishing your homework. I even lost my Christmas Eve night just for helping an idoit like you!" He flicked my head again.

"It's hurt! Stop that!! And it's not like you have someone to spend your Christmas with anyway~" I teased him back while scribbling on my homework.

"Do you want to die this early??" Whoa.... I really got on his nerves.

"Of course not." I continue doing my stupid homework.

"Do you always talk like this to someone who's trying to help you??" He reated his chin in his palm.

"No. But you started first! And I'm a kind one! I even cut my time a little bit to be with a lonely trash like you on Christmas Eve!!" I pouted.

"Don't call me trash. And I'm not lonely. I don't need your company." He shot a glare at me.

"Oh? Should I call you tsundere then??" I smirked.

"Stop it." He sighed.

"What subject are you doing right now??" He peeked at my homework.

"Biology." I plopped down on my table.

"Anatomy, huh." He licked his lips.

"I'll teach you and you'll never forget it." He stretched his arms.

"Really? Then, teach me." I closed my eyes and plopped down on my bed lazily.

"Okay~" I didn't see he lick his lips as he took off his shirt.

"Take off your shirt." He commanded. I opened ny eyes and saw him shirtless.

"Hell, no!" I jumped on my seat and theow my pillow at him.

"You'll do by yourself or you want me to do it??" He stepped closer and throw the pillow back on my face. The pillow blocked my vision as Tsukishima approaches me and took of my shirt quickly.

The pillow soon fell on the bed and I saw him staring at my body.

I kicked his 'private part' and I use my blanket to cover me.

"Do you want to piss me off this badly??" He approached me again with the predator's eyes. I froze in my spot. Why the hell he's so scary???!!!

He ripped off my shorts, leaving me with only my undergarments.

"Tsukki! It's not fair!!" I retorted.

"What's not fair??" He asked.

"Take off your pants!!" I glared at his pants.

"Take it off yourself." He smirked.

"Fine~" I replied lazily as I lazily and slowly unbuckled his belt.

"Do it quick." He commanded.

"I'm lazy~~" I unbottoned his pant with the same sluggish movement.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed as I saw his huge member poking out of his pants.

"Like what you see?" He teased as he ruffled my hair.

"Tsukki! Why the hell it's so big??!!" I pouted as the thought of him inside me came into my mind. He'll rip me apart for sure....

"Wanna try it??" He smirked.

"No way!!" I retorted.

"Suck it." He commanded.

"What??" Suddenly, he shoved my head to his cock.

I have no other choice but to suck it.

I licked his tips as I twirl my tongue down his huge length. I stroked the part that I can't reach with my nails.

"Ngh.... What?.... Are you... Teasing me?.... Agh...." He moaned as he gripped my hair.

"What do you want me to do then?~" I asked teasingly.

"Suck me harder! Dammit!!" He shouted.

"Okay~ That's your Christmas present then~ Lucky~ I don't need to waste my money~~" I smirked as I sucked him harder and harder and deep throat him while pumping on his base with my hands.

"I-I'm c-coming....!!" His voice cracked a bit as the warm liquid started to fill my mouth. I spat it out in the trash can.

"It's awful.... Tsukki.... It's bitter.... Wait a bit... I'll go grab some water...!!" As I'm going to head for water, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me on my bed.

"You're not going anywhere." He attacked my neck with his lips as he bit it, leaving love marks all over. I moaned a bit as he unclasp my bra. He took it off abd started to massage my tits.

I moaned under his touch as he started to play it with his tongue. He took my nipple in his mouth as he bit it softly and lick it with his tongue.

While doing this, his hands roamed down and took off my wet panties.

"You're so wet..." He mumbled as he shoved two fingers in. I grunted and moaned loudly.

He continued pumping in me as I knew I'm reaching my limit.

"Tsukki.... I'm close...." I whispered. He took his finger out, leaving me puzzled.

"Call my name...." He commanded while licking my juice from his fingers.

"Kei.... Please...." I never thought of begging him before..... But I did it.

"Good." He position himself in front of my entrace and quickly shoved in.

"Kei... It hurts!!" I cried out in pain.

"It's be better soon." He whispered as he started thrusting with fast pace.

Soon, pain transformed to pleasure.

"Kei... Faster!!" I gripped his shoulder and dug my nails in his skin. This made him go harder and faster.

I reached my limit again. I didn't say anything as my walls clenched to him as I came.

"Hang in there.... I'm coming...." He held me tight as he continue thrusting with an inhuman speed.

A moment after, his seeds filled me as he plopped on my body tiredly.

"Kei.... You're heavy....." I stroked his hair slowly.

"This is my best Christmas... Thank you.. (Y/N)..." With that, he fell asleep on top of my body.

Wait.... He didn't pull out yet.....