My Beloved One [Kozume Kenma X reader]

Argh......... Do I really need to move to a new school?! You know, I'm the worst at communicating to people.... So, that's why I have no friends..... But I have PLENTY of virtual friends.... But I never met them.... Plus, only few of my virtual friends use their real photo as a profile picture.... That's why it's hard to find any of them in real life!! You've been wondering what school I'm going to move in, right?? It's Nekoma. Since it's near my house and one of friend is there. Well, my VIRTUAL friend.....

He's Kenma. And, well, where should I find him?? Note that I'm the worst at communicating to others.... Dammit..... Now I'm in front of the school gate for my first day.... What should I do next??

"There you are.... [Y/N]..." I can felt a cold hand touching my shoulder..... It sent me a goose bump! I glanced and saw my only ONE friend. Not my virtual one, okay? It's Kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurou.
"K-Kuroo??" I'm surprised..... Kuroo's at Nekoma too?!
"You're a student here?" I asked Kuroo and pointed my finger to the school building.
"Yup! Hmm~ I'm your senpai here huh? Anyway, which class you're in?? And I told him.

"Wow. You're in the same class with Kenma!" Kuroo exclaimed. Kenma?? Did he mean Kozume Kenma??
"Ah. It's Kozume Kenma. Your virtual friend." He answered my question like he can read my brain.
"How did you know?!" I'm shocked with his answer.
"I saw you chatted with Kenma before." He smirked.
"Ah.... I see...." Then I leave Kuroo and walked to my class.

"[L/N] [Y/N] nice to meet you...." Well, I sucked at introducing myself......
"Okay, [L/N]-san. Go and sit at the empty seat there." The teacher pointed her index finger to a empty seat beside the blonde haired guy.
"Ah.... I see..... You're [Y/N] my virtual friend right??" The blonde haired asked me.
"You're supposed to be Kozume Kenma. Am I right?" I asked him. Well, I think it's more like mumbling.
"Yes. Nice to meet you." He flashed a small smile.
"Nice to meet you too." I smile lightly at him.

~One month passed by~

After that, I became the volleyball club's manager because Kuroo dragged me there..... And I think I started to develop a small crush on Kenma.... He's the only one who can understand my feelings well.... But I think he'll never like me back.....

~In [Y/N]'s profile in chat application (line, what's app, facebook, etc. What ever it is I dunno...)~

Name: [L/N] [Y/N]
Status: I think I love him~~~ >3<

After changing my status, I saw a shadow cover my head.... Kuroo is standing behind me and look at my phone.
"Is that Kenma?" He asked in an irritating tone.
"And who do you think it is??" I can felt heat rushing to my face as I looked away from Kuroo.
"Hmmm~ I see that...." He then smirked again.... What an annoying guy....

~The next day (in the morning!)~

Ring!!
Hmm~ What's that in the morning...... I'm still sleepy... Who the hell text me in the morning like this! I lazily grab my phone and look at the screen.

Kenma: Let's meet today after school.

K-K-Kenma text me??? What is it that he wanna say?? Will he confess??? Stop your imagination now, [Y/N]!!!

[Y/N]: Okay >0<

Then I quickly shower and eat my breakfast and headed to school as fast as I could. I glance at the person sitting beside my desk. It's Kenma. He noticed me walking and waved at me.
"Good morning." He smiled lightly.
"Ah... Good morning Kenma." I smiled back at him.

~Time skip cuz I want to~

After school..... It finally came.....
"Let's go to the garden, [Y/N]" Kenma tapped my shoulder.
"Okay." I glanced at him and started walking behind him. And we reached there...... Crap.... My heart is starting to race..... What's that for?!

"Etto.... I wanna ask you something..... Do you mind?" He finally spoke to me.
"No. Just ask." I forced a smile.
"Umm..... Who is it that you mean in your status that you changed yesterday?" Kenma glanced at me. Darn it....... I'm digging my own grave!! Shall I say it??? Maybe no??? But it's my only chance!! Come on!! Just say it!!!
"It's..... it's you..." I blush hardly and looked at the ground. But I can see Kenma widened his eyes...
"I'm glad you feel the same...." Kenma mumbled.
"What did you say??" I asked him shyly.
"I love you too...." Now it's his turn to blush.

A/N: Sorry for this crappy chapter!!! I'm sorry T^T