Baka [Oikawa X Reader II] (requested)

"Oikawa-kun, are you free later??"

"Oikawa-kun! I love you!!!!"

"Oikawa-kun!!!!!!!!!"

"Hahaha. Don't rush, don't rush. I'm not going anywhere." Oikawa smiled and scratched his head and flirt with those fangirls.

"Oikawa Tooru. You know what you need to do now, right??" Iwaizumi (Y/N) came creepily behind him. She's so much like her brother. She has the same kind of dark aura radiate around her while dragging Oikawa back to practice.

"Ah..... (Y/N)-chan...... I'm sorry...." Oikawa is shaking with fear.

"Will you come???" She cracked her knuckles and glared at him.

"YES!" Oikawa stood straight likea soldier and walked behind (Y/N) to practice.

"Good." She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nii-san, I brought him." (Y/N) called out to her brother.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." He smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"Oikawa, let's start the practice." Iwaizumi glared at the brown haired teen.

"Alright, alright!" Oikawa stretched and went to practice with the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's so damn tired~" Oikawa whined while walking home with (Y/N). Imaizumi has something to do after practice so he'll hmgo home later.

"Shut up, Oikawa." The (H/C) haired girl chided.

"Don't be so mean~ (Y/N)-chan~~" Oikawa purred.

"So stop being annoying as hell." She sighed and walked agead of him.

"Hey, don't leave me!!" Oikawa jogged beside her. She turned away from him, not wanting to see his face.

"Don't be angry, (Y/N)-chan~ Your beautiful face will be ruined~~" He smiled at her and grinned.

"Shut up." She blushed and turned away from hom in attempt to hide her forming blush.

"(Y/N)-chan~ You're so cute when you blush!!" Oikawa was acting like a fangirls of his.

"I said shut up!!" Her blush darkened. She looked up at him with a glare, but her red face betrayed her attempt.

"(Y/N)-chan...." Oikawa whispered softly while stepping closer to her slowly.

"What??" She looked at him and blush even more.

He quickly moved and connect his lips with hers. His arms holding her body gently like she was so fragile. He locked his lips with hers and kissed her deeper and deeper every second. At first, she protested, but she soon melted by the kiss. But, due to oxygen, they need to part.

"(Y/N)-chan..... I love you...." He whispered, resting his forehead on hers and still embracing her in his arms.

"Baka..... I.... Love you too......" She whispered