I'll Teach You How to Love [Nishinoya Yuu X reader]

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I'm a Libero for Karasuno's female volleyball team. I'm a first year. It's not because that I'm short! But because I like it. I can't spike like the others, but I'm the best for saving the ball.

*After school~Club Time*

I walked pass the gym that the male team practice at. I glanced at one small guy. He received the ball perfectly. It's Nishinoya Yuu. The Libero of the male team. Well, I have to admit it, the male team is much stronger than the female one. I want to be better. I want to play just like what he did..... just like what Nishinoya-senpai did.

*After practice*

"Nishinoya-senpai!!!" I shouted to him.
"S...senpai...?" What? He looked so... happy??
"I'm (L/N)(Y/N)! A Libero for a female team! We have a match next week! Senpai, can you teach me receiving?" I ran up to him with a puppy eyes.
"Ah.... etto... Yes! Senpai will help you!" He grinned.
"Thank you, senpai!" I bowed at him.

*Time skip to the tournament~ P.S. Nishinoya teach (Y/N) for the whole week~*

We...... lost? Why???? I did my best already... but we still lose to them?? I thought as I ran out from the team and walk alone in the street. Then I heard a foot step. What? There's a running sound behind me. I looked back.
"Wait! (Y/N)!" It's Nishinoya-senpai. I stood there and wait for him.

"Senpai...... I lost..." I spoke quietly and the tears started to flow down my cheeks.
"(Y/N)..."
Then, suddenly, I can feel him hugged me and rubbed my tears.
"It's okay, (Y/N). Don't cry." He said while wiping my tears.
"Sorry for disappointing you, senpai. You tried my best to teach me...." I buried my face in his chest.
"(Y/N), listen to me." He cupped my cheeks and look at me in the eyes. "I teach you because I love you. So don't ever think about that again." He whispered beside my ears. A few minutes later, I can feel a soft lips pressed gently on mine.
"Senpai..... I love you too..." I kissed back.
"So, I' ll teach you how to love too."