Glass Heart [Azumane Asahi X reader]

~Asahi's POV~

"He's scary......"
"Is he really a student?"
"Whoa.... he looks like a gangster..."
So mean. TOT. I'm only 17! Well..... yeah... no one believe me. Is that because of my size? I'm big, but it really hurt me when someone said like that. But, yeah, I'm used to it. But that's still mean.... don't you think. Well, that's why our team tell me that I have a "glass heart"....

*Back to reality*

"Asahi-san~" someone called me.
"Ah.... yes?" That girl called me?? She's not afraid??
"Etto.... I'm now the volleyball club co-manager! Nice to meet you." She reached out her hand for a hand shake. Whoa.... her hand is very small compared to mine.
"Err.... What's your name?" I asked her.

"Oh! Sorry! I'm (L/N)(Y/N)! You're Azumane Asahi, right?" She reassured with a bright smile on her face.
"Yes. You're a first year, right?" I asked her.
"No. I'm a second year. In the same class with Nishinoya." She replied.
"Oh, I see....." I scratched my head. Then, I looked up and saw her giggling.
"What? Is there something on my face??" I twitched my eyebrow.
"Ah... no. I just thought that you are a nice guy. Not like what others think." Wow..... she thought that I'm a nice guy.... That's rare for a girl to tell me like that...

*2 months later~*

"Asahi-san, are you free during lunch time?" She asked me. Eh??? She asked me???
"Ah.... yes. Why?" I looked at her questioningly.
"I just.... have something that I wanted to tell you..." She answered me and smiled.
"Um.. Ok. See you during lunch. Hurry up or you'll be late." I smiled shyly at her.
"Okay, see you, Asahi-san." She smiled and ran to her classroom.

*Time skip~ lunch time*

I looked in front of my classroom and I saw her standing there, is she waiting for me?
"Err..... (Y/N). I'm here." I tapped her shoulder. And she looked at me and smiled. This girl is so smiley...

"Let's go to the roof, Asahi-san. There're less people there." She suggest.
"Let's go then." I smiled at her. Wait... why her cheek is tinted pink? She got a fever??

*At the roof top*

"You got a fever? Your face is red." I asked her. Will she be ok??
"Ah... no..." She replied and looked away.
"Let me see." I bent down and looked at her.
"Asahi-san? Let's go straight to the topic." She then looked up at me.
"Ok." I replied briefly. What did she want to talk to me? She breath the air in and finally say a word.
"Asahi-san. Please listen to this. I... I love you... Since we first met....." She blushed and looked away.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Finally..... I said it...... He'll reject me for sure...... What should I do now????? Kami-sama..... Help me please!!!!

~Back to Asahi's POV~

I became puzzled. Did she said.... she love me??? Well... If that's true... I'll be the happiest guy in the world!!
"Err.... (Y/N)? You just said that you love me??" I reassured.
"Yes......" She nodded.
"I love you too. I love you too, (Y/N)." I looked at her. It seems like she's still amazed at my answer...
I hugged her and kissed her forehead. Now, I think that my face is too red...... Then I can feel her smile at my chest.
"You sure have a glass heart, don't you?" She smiled brightly again.
"I think so.." I smiled back at her...