Locker Room [Nishinoya Yuu X Reader LEMON] (Requested)

"Yuu-kun??" I peeked at the changing room, looking for my boyfriend.

"I'm here! Come in!!" He shouted. Giving permission.

"Okay." I stepped in and saw my boyfriend shirtless. Wow... He's more muscular than I thought.

"Like what you see??" He smirked.

"Eh?!" I jumped from my spot.

"I'm just joking!" He laughed and patted my head.

"We've been dating for two years already, right?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Don't call me a pervert, okay?? I just wanna ask..... that you're ready for 'that' or not??" He asked with pinkish cheeks.

I exactly know what he meant. I just gulped and nodded.

"Yes..." I nodded. Honestly, I've wanted him for so long already, I just need to keep it inside. This is the perfect chance.

"I'm glad..." Yuu-kun sauntered closer and hugged me. I hugged him back without hesitation.

He locked his lips with mine as we kissed passionately.

He then go and locked the door, giving us some privacy.

He pushed me to the bench in the locker room and kissed down my neck.

He unbottoned my uniform and took it off. He unclasp my bra and massage it making me moan softly.

I hugged his neck and drew him closer and nibbled his shoulder softly.

He then quickly moved down and trailed his hands up my thigh to under my skirt. He unzipped the skirt and pushed it away, leaving me in my panties.

I grabbed the hem of his volleyball shorts and pulldd it down, leaving hin in only his boxers as well.

He massaged my hips and rubbed my clit through my wet panties. He fidgeted the hem and pulled it down and threw it on the ground.

He lifted both of my legs up and rested them on his shoulders.

He licked my clit and inserted his tongue in my entrace. I moaned his name rather loudly in pleasure.

"Yuu-kun.... I.... I'm about to come...." I mumbled and suddenly, he stopped.

He position himself in front of my entrance.

"Ready??" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I nodded as he slowly inserted himself in. It's not that hurt.

He started thrusting slowly and faster and faster.

We moaned each other's names as we came together.

We panted, out of breath.

After a while, he spoke up.

"Let's go home??" He extened his hand.

"Yes."