Tsundere [Hinata X Reader X Kageyama: Kageyama Ending]

"(Y/N).... I..... Um..... Nevermind... Err.... Umm...." Tobio stuttered and fidgeting his fingers. His face was beet red and he looked so startled.

"What's that? Tobio?" I stepped closer to him.

"Wha?!?!?!" He looked so surprised and stumbled backward.

"What are you trying to say, Tobio? Just say it!!" I looked at him and smiled.

"I.... I.... I can't say it! It's too embarassing!!" He hid his red face in his palms.

"Tobio, are you a tsundere?" I giggled at him.

"I'm not!!" He protested and pouted. He's too cute.

"Then, I'm going~" I teased him by walking away.

"Wait!!" He shouted.

"What? I have something to do, you know??" I looked at him.

"(Y/N).... I.... I.... I love you....." He mumbled and hung his head low to hide the embarrassment.

I smiled and walked up to him. "What do you think I'll answer you?" I teased him once again.

"You think of me as a friend?" He looked so hurt and pained.

"What if I think like that?" I continue to tease him.

"It'll be fine.... I don't hope too much anyway..." He looked so hurt. I mean VERY hurt. This made me feel guilty for teasing him.

"Tobio." I walked up to him and raised his chin up.

"That's not my answer." I smiled at him and he gulped.

"I love you too, Tobio." I smiled again and hugged him tight.

He widened his eyes and looked down at me. I looked up at him and giggled.

"(Y/N)...." He whispered.

"Hmm??" I looked up at him again.

He bent down a bit and captured my lips with his. I widened my eyes in surprise. Tobio has this side in him also?? I wondered.

Finally, I kissed him back. Tobio is surprised that I kissed him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

And we kissed on and on.