My Dear Friend [Sawamura Daichi X reader]

I'm a third year. Me and Sawamura are in the same class since first year already and that's incredible, right?? And, yes, I like Sawamura since first year already....... But I think he likes me as a friend only.... Not more than that. And it's hurts seeing him with the female volleyball team captain.... Michimiya Yui. She's a good friend.... But I thought that she likes Sawamura too..... And I think Sawamura maybe likes her too..... I think there's no place for me to stand now.....

I glanced outside the classroom and it's happening again...... The thing that I don't want to see...... Michimiya...... She always can make Sawamura smile...... And Sawamura always cheer her up, no matter what. They always smile together. How about me?? Can I make him smile too?? I always make him worry. I want to go outside. I want to sit alone in the place that no one will ever see me.... It's the garden at the back of the school. Actually, there were no one there. Only me and Sawamura went to that place though..... I stand up from my seat, grabbing my things, and walk away in silence.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Where are you going??" Michimiya grabbed my sleeves.
"Umm.... H-Home why?!" Man.... Why did I need to stutter?? Dammit..... I'm the worst at lying.....
"Okay, bye then." She released me and smiled at me. I smiled back, but it's a fake smile though... I glanced at Sawamura and walked away.

I put my stuffs down beside me and sat down under the big cherry blossom tree..... It's spring now and the flowers were very beautiful. I closed my eyes but I can feel the tears starting to flowing down. I can't hold it back anymore.... I let them out. I sat there crying, alone... It's not like anyone will care anyway..... Then, I can feel someone sitting beside me, but I don't care. I just sat there on my own.

"(Y/N)...." That guy that sat down called my name. I just glanced over my shoulder to look who's that.
"Sawamura....?" My voice is very soft..... like a whisper.
"I know that you're here." He looked up to see the flowers. "It's beautiful isn't it? You like the cherry blossoms, am I right??"
"You're right....." I mumbled. "But how can you know that I'm here?" I turned to face him.
"I always know what you're thinking, (Y/N). You are the worst at lying, you know??" He chuckled.
"Thanks...... Sawamura...." I looked down at the falling flowers.
"For what??" He looked at me.
"For being with me." I smiled lightly. And there's a silence between us. It's not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence.

"Ne, Daichi." I calm down and called him. I looked at him. He raised an eye brow in a questioning look. Maybe it's because I never call his real name??
"Do you ever feel left out when someone you love is happy with another guy??" I asked him. I don't know why I ask..... But the words just escaped from my mouth.
"Yes...... It's kinda lonely though...." He smiled sadly.
"Daichi...... Can I ask you another question?? It's quite hard to answer though." I smiled lightly at him.
"Bring it on." He grinned.
"Ne, Daichi, do you like someone?? Is it Michimiya??" I lowered down my voice in a sad tone.... And I think he knows why I ask him. He chuckled sofly and smiled.
"You're wrong! I like Michimiya as a friend. But do you know I like who??" He smiled. I cocked my head. It's not Michimiya?? Then it's who???
"I don't know...... That's why I'm asking you!" I moved closer to him. "Tell me now!" I grinned.
"Well, she's a clumsy, light headed, and a crazy girl though..." He laugh. "And there's only one girl that's like that though." He looked at me.
"And who's that??" I pouted.
"It's someone name (L/N) (Y/N) and she's sitting next to me right now." He smiled.
"Daichi...... I-I like you, t-too!" I smiled brightly with a blush on my face. He smiled and hugged me softly and I closed my eyes. This feelings is eternal for me......

~Extended ending~

"(Y/N), why did you ask me the first question??" He asked.
"It's because I think that you like Michimiya..... You looked so happy with her...." I looked down and mumbled. Now I'm sitting on his laps, resting my head on his chest while he hugged me from behind.
"You are very good at imagining the weird things, (Y/N)." He laughed and rest his head on my shoulder.
"D-Daichi...!" I blushed lightly. And, yes, that misunderstanding leads me to the good things later.