Good night [Iwaizumi Hajime X Reader] (Requested)

I walked to school with my big brother, Tooru, today. I really can't handle the sounds of those fangirls of his.... It's always high pitched and annoying. I prefer silence.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong??" My brother asked.

"Nothing. I'm heading off first." With that, I walked alone to the volleyball gym.

"(Y/N)??" I heard someone calling my name.

"Iwaizumi-senpai??" I looked up at him.

"Where's Oikawa??" He asked.

"Stuck with his fangirls like always." I answered and sighed. I sat down on one of the benches.

"You're tired by those fangirls, huh?" He asked and plopped down beside me.

"Yeah... They're so annoying.... You understand right??" I asked back.

"Of course, I prefer quiet ones." He said.

"Me too." I smiled at him and a little pink was tinting his cheeks.

"Iwaizumi-senpai, it's time to start the practice. Do you want me to drag my brother here??" I asked, glancing at my watch.

"Yes, please." He mumbled and walked away with flustered cheeks.

Iwaizumi-senpai is very cute at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tooru-nii! Go to practice, or I'll ask coach to triple your training menu!!" I shouted to my brother.

"Don't! I'm going!!" He shouted back, smiling sheepishly at the fangirls, and ran to the gym.

I followed behind him closely and stepped in.

"Iwaizumi-senpai, I got him." I announced.

"Thank you very much. Then, we'll begin now." Iwaizumi-senpai stated as the practice had started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The practice was now over. Tooru-nii came out of the changing room first, which is cery rare.

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan, do you like Iwaizumi??" He smiled and sat down next to me.

"W-What?!?!" I exclaimed. How did he know?

"I-Is it that obvious...?" I asked him with a soft voice.

"It's not. Iwaizumi is an idiot in these kinds of things. He won't notice. And, he likes you too!" Tooru-nii smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Today, Iwaizumi will walk you home. I have something to do next, bye!!" With that, he left.

"Sorry for the wait, (Y/N)!!" Iwaizumi-senpai shouted while running to my spot.

"It's no problem." I smiled at him. I seemed calm outside, but actually I'm freaking inside.

"Let's go." Iwaizumi-senpai walked in front of me all the way home. The trip was silent. Awkward silence.

"Alright. We're here..." He spoke up for the first time of this trip.

"Thank you, Iwaizumi-senpai...." I mumbled as I stepped forward to my door.

"Wait!!" He shouted.

I turned backward and he kissed my forehead softly with a blushing face.

"Good night...." He whispered.

"Good night...." I mumbled as I smiled at him.

Tonight will be the best good night.