"Even in his sleep he hates me." Joon-Ho teased.

"Ahhh this is impossible." Hoseok sat back.

When he did, Yoongi instinctively crawled onto his lap like a cat and snuggled closer to Hoseok. With that the younger caressed his head and looked down at Joon-Ho who had fallen asleep again.

"Baby, wake up." Hoseok whispered to Yoongi.

He grabbed his chin and made the sleeping boy unknowingly look at him.

"Wake uuup!" He whined.

Yoongi after so much tries finally started wakin up, and felt himself on Hoseok's lap.

"Yoongles... wake up or I'll kiss you." Hoseok said adding a bit of aegyo.

Leaving the almost fully awakened boy dumbfounded.

"Kiss me then." The other said unconsciously.

Hoseok could only chuckle at his response, still he did as Yoongi told him and kissed him. Yoongi immediately kissed back, lifting himself up to reach Hoseok. The two had their lips dancing against each other's for a few moments until Yoongi pulled away because of lack of air.

"What time is it?" He asked with a husky voice.

"9:17am, we're late." Hoseok lifted him up from his chest.

"What is he doing here? Please don't tell me he slept here because I swear I'll murder him in his sleep." Yoongi growled .

"No he didn't, I would never let him. He tried helping me wake you up. We need to get ready because we had to meet up with my mom at 9." Hoseok complained.

"Damn it, I forgot about that." Yoongi dug his head again onto Hoseok's chest, only for him to take it back out.

"We have to go. I'm not leaving her waiting." Hoseok got up, dragging Yoongi with him.

"Wait, but I don't want him sleeping on my bed." Yoongi pointed at the boy sleeping on his bed.

"You want me to kick him out?" Hoseok smirked.

"Well, yes. Im too lazy to." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"And we're too late to worry about that. Just let him be." Hoseok dragged him to the bathroom.

"We're not going to do anything with him outside." Yoongi said as he watched Hoseok locked them in the bathroom.

"I wasn't planning to. We really need to hurry up." Hoseok smirked at his boyfriend.

Yoongi sat down on the counter next to the sink and watched Hoseok with a sleepy and tired look. The other noticed and stared back, only getting a muffled laugh in return.

"I'm not ready for what's to come next." Yoongi uttered silently.

Hoseok looked back at the mirror, but his reflection didn't grab his attention, Yoongi's clothes did. He hadn't taken off the pink shirt he took from him, and Yoongi pouting with his bed head and a pink shirt was just too cute, he wanted to take a picture.

"Go change." Hoseok spoke again, taking Yoongi out of his trance.

The older nodded, and opened the door just to come back with his clothes. He sat back down on the counter, where he hesitated to take off the pink shirt.

"Can I have this shirt?" Yoongi asked shyly.

"No, but you can borrow it." Hoseok giggled.

"Fine..." Yoongi looked down and took it off.

Quickly replacing it with his black, oversized shirt. Then he stood up to take off his shorts, that were now showing everything they needed to Hoseok.

"You need to wear my clothes more often, you look cute in them." Hoseok wouldn't stop repeating making the weary boy blush.