feelings

As Yoongi finally got to the room his father rested at, Min was still at the lobby trying to calm her mom down. Everything was happening too fast, that not even they could understand. It seemed so unreal, but they knew this was the realest thing that'll ever happen.

"Excuse me, who are you sir?" A woman asked standing behind Yoongi.

"Yoongi, the son of the man inside." He said not wanting to even say his name.

The nurse nodded, she trusted him. They both went inside and the nurse took care of everything that was needed. Yoongi watched his father, as he could barely breath.

"He'll be fine don't worry, has your mother come?" The nurse started a conversation.

"No." Yoongi answered avoiding the contact.

"Tell me when she comes, I need to tell her something." The nurse smiled and left the room.

"Why do they always do that?" He frowned at the door that was now closed, and got up from his seat.

It's not like I can't know things going on with my own family. He was completely mad. Just the fact that no one would ever tell him anything until the situation was at its peak got him furious.

His eyes unconsciously traveled to his father's hands. Which were resting on his sides. His veins were visible, and very sensitive to the touch. His mouth was agape and his eyes closed shut. He was having problems with his heart, making the machine that took care of that worry Yoongi.

"When will you learn to take a breath?" Yoongi asked him, of course not getting a response.

The door suddenly opened slowly. Revealing the worried face of the ages woman that came to visit her husband.

"Where's the nurse? Doctor?" She finally broke the silence.

"She just left. Probably in the lobby." His words were dull.

His mother nodded and ran back out. That was until she came back one minute later with the nurse. They talked about important things, as Yoongi still stared down at the man.

"The doctor will be here very soon, don't worry." The nurse smiled and bowed.

Leaving Yoongi and his mom together in the room. They looked at each other and back at the sleeping man.

"It wasn't that bad. He'll be ok soon. Thank you for coming all the way down here." His mom finally looked at him.

"Yea." He nodded.

Now that he thought about it, he wasn't going to be ok soon. His father had suffered enough physically to be strong enough to get over this. His mom was just taking things easy, which he knew that wouldn't help.

"I saw Min also came. What about Hoseok?" His mom grabbed his shoulder.

"He knows we're here." He said looking down.

His eyes slowly starting to water. He still wanted to call his lover. Waiting for the clock to hit 8pm so he'd be able to call him.

The rest of the day Yoongi spent it sitting down on a chair looking deeply at his dad. It was 7:56pm when he finally got up his seat to go down to the lobby to look for Min.

"Yoongi!" It was Min.

She walked towards the boy with a bag, it was full of food and drinks. They both hadn't had food the whole day at all, so it was a relief that they finally would.

"Should we-"

"No, let them get to the room first." Min didn't let Yoongi finish.

She knew that he was desperate, because in 18 years Hoseok and Yoongi never had been separated for so long.