Hot

-warning, more smut ahead-

For the rest of the day the boys were getting weird looks from everyone else. Joon-Ho hadn't been talking to them much as he was also getting made fun of.

"What makes them think that happened?!" Hoseok said as he looked at someone, signaling to him.

The guy had made a phone shape with his left hand, and with his right he pointed at himself. Hoseok understood. Call me... He mouthed as he looked at the dude. He didn't realize he had whispered some of that, so Yoongi heard him.

"Yah! Don't look at them!" Yoongi said as he tapped his foot against Hoseok's shoe.

Hoseok only looked at him, annoyed from all the attention they were getting. Hoseok is an attractive man, so it was expected at school already to get many comments like he was from boys. But, for Yoongi... girls were the ones drooling over him. That honestly started since he started to protect everyone that got bullied. They all fell to his feet praising him for being such a brave and caring man.

"You're only aloud to look at me." Yoongi said again as he saw Hoseok looking back at the people.

He grabbed his cheeks and made him look at him. Some people looked at them and said awww and others said How? Because many thought they were only friends, but others just saw something more into their friendship.

"You're not helping!" Hoseok argued with Yoongi.

It seemed like Yoongi was trying to seduce him, in front of everyone.

"Does it look like I care? No, so you shouldn't either. Plus who knows if you will end up calling all these dudes. Don't you dare to do it." Yoongi simply bursted out his complains at once.

His sentences didn't make sense, but he was just obviously jealous.

"I'm not going to." Hoseok quickly assured.

He was looking around the room, trying to find someone in the big crowds. When they finally walked in he rushed to their side.

"Help me." He said to the girls walking next to him.

Xiouli and Min hadn't spoken to them since the car key accident the morning before so they really didn't know what to do. All they knew was that according to everyone Joon-Ho, Yoongi, and Hoseok had a trio before classes. That just made Xiouli so frustrated and mad.

"You got yourself into this, get yourself out." Xiouli said as she threw herself on a counter and sat down.

"Ignore her, she's a bit tense." Min said angrily.

They both crossed their arms and looked at each other. Hoseok felt the tension between them so he just went back to Yoongi. It was 6pm after all, classes ended at 8.

"Should we leave?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi once again annoyed.

"If that's what you want." Yoongi answered back, teasingly.

Hoseok just grabbed his hand and slipped them into a crowd, that soon became rows of people standing there. They all made way for them and some even clapped as a joke.

"Let the married couple through." Some dude yelled out.

Most of the people there started to forget really quickly about the threesome, but instead thought of Hoseok and Yoongi having some type of sexual relationship. They joked around a little, but didn't mean to hurt any of their feelings. Hoseok just didn't like attention but Yoongi loved it. He loved yelling out to the world about what was going on between him and Hoseok. He simply loved letting people know he was his now.