Intimidated

The day went on and Xiouli and Min finally had the courage to go upstairs. They knocked onto the door that held inside the essence of everything that they'd done. But it was ok, they're probably done right?

"Sleeping?" Xiouli asked Min bit scared.

"Maybe." Min held her hand and signaled her to take out her phone.

"Are you sure they'll answer." Xiouli gripped onto the phone harshly.

"I have no idea." Min answered.

Suddenly a sleepy Yoongi opened the door. His messy and Hoseok's shirt surprised them both. They'd never seen him wear such bright colors. It amazed them.

"You were seriously sleeping?" Min asked mockingly.

"Mhm." Yoongi hummed and let them enter.

They both ran to the couch and sat down. Yoongi told them to be quiet because Hoseok was sleeping, but that wasn't going to last long.

"First thing you do when you finally step into your room is fall asleep!" Min again kept mocking Yoongi.

"Leave me alone." Yoongi crossed his arms.

Still with his unbrushed hair he sat down on the ground. Looking up at Min and Xiouli who were at a small distance from the ground, but looking so tall. He suddenly felt a hit of intimidation coming from them, something that has never happened before. Xiouli noticed the way he looked at them, as if he was a scared little cat, with that she planted an evil smile on her face.

"What happened?" Xiouli asked not changing her look.

"Nothing... nothing bad." Yoongi looked at Min who was watching their every move closely.

It was like they were both ready to attack him. Maybe he was just exaggerating, or maybe he was right and should follow his instincts.

"You're so tiny." Min laughed to herself as she saw his expression.

He indeed looked like a cat. A small creature that seemed it was going to be punished.

"So cute." Xiouli joined Min's laugh.

They were both laughing peacefully, not noticing the dark and sharp stare that was directed towards them.

"What are you guys doing?" Hoseok asked pretending he just woke up.

"Nothing." Min said and calmed herself down.

Of course they didn't know that he had been standing there for a while now. Watching, feeling, more intimidating, he was the one that was gonna go for Min and Xiouli if they didn't leave his kitten alone.

"What happened?" He asked walking towards Yoongi.

His face told him everything, but he wanted the words to come out of his own mouth.

"Nothing. Come here." Yoongi patted the floor next to him.

Hoseok sat down next to him and Yoongi instinctively crawled onto his lap. Now completing his look of a cat.  Hoseok wrapped his arms around his waist. Xiouli observed as they looked straight at each other's eyes. Finally noticing that the shirt Yoongi was wearing is probably Hoseok's.