trust

Xiouli was in the kitchen looking desperately for a snack.

"Damn it, we're out of food." She whispered to herself.

She looked at the counters, inside the fridge, and every single place where there could be food... but there was nothing. That was because Min had been stress eating for a whole week, binging, she had been worried about Xiouli and her family. Sadly, Xiouli didn't know what was happening so she couldn't do anything.

"Min, you wanna come with me to get groceries?" Xiouli shouted from the kitchen.

"Uh... sure." Min shouted back.

They both changed and grabbed their stuff. They put on their shoes, and walked quietly towards the elevator. They got to their car and looked at each other. They looked away and got in. The whole ride they were silent. Even their breathing was quiet. No music, no sound in the car. They obviously felt awkward, but they didn't know what to do. They had been going through a lot and they couldn't just let it go, at least not yet.

Once they got there, they walked into the store and both of their heads turned as fast as they could to look at the bakery section.

"Ummm, we should get some." Min suggested.

"I really do want some..." Xiouli looked a bit away and pouted.

It's not that she was just saying that to agree with Min, but she hadn't eaten anything that had artificial sugars in it, since she for the past 2 months had been dieting. Min noticed and she got more worried, so she ruffled her hair and smiled a little bit.

"Lets go then." She grabbed Xiouli's hand and started walking towards the bakery.

Xiouli followed and her grip on Min's hand tightened. When they got there they looked down at everything there was. Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, puff pastries (I think that's what their called). Everything they could ever imagine was there.

"What do you want?" Min asked happily.

Xiouli looked at her sarcastically, as if her stare was saying 'did you really just ask that?'. Min then understood. They both went around picking their favorite things. Xiouli even got to the point where she was on the car letting it roll while she pretended to fly. Min only watched her and smiled. Something about Xiouli made her sparkle. Min noticed how she started smiling while she was looking at her and never understood why.

"Let's go now, we have to get the essentials!" Xiouli shouted at Min as she signaled her to come towards her.

"Coming!" Min said as she grabbed a box of macaroons.

Something about that day made Min not stop looking at Xiouli. From time to time Xiouli would catch her and smile. Min felt attacked when she did.

"From 1-10 how much do you like Yoongi?" Min suddenly asked.

She immediately regretted asking her, but she couldn't back out now.

"Umm i dont know... 6?" Xiouli didn't sound so sure.

The little group they had stoped hanging out, and that made Xiouli realize how much Yoongi really wasn't part of her life. She knew she didn't need him and that she couldn't force him to change his own sexuality. That whole mess made her realize that maybe he really didn't care much about her, but for everyone unconsciously.

"Not 10?" Min said shocked.

Xiouli looked up at her confused. She knew before she did probably liked him enough to say she liked him up to 10, but she grew apart from those feelings. It shouldn't be that surprising right?

"Uh, sorry i didn't mean to say that out loud." Min smiled awkwardly.

"You're fine, I guess it's just the fact that we haven't been talking for a while. That's probably what changed my mind." Xiouli grinned sadly.