Care

Yoongi gazed at Joon-Ho, while the boy stared back. It had been months since blood didn't spill on his body. The only other person that ever got into fights with either of them was no other then Max.

Max was a student from the USA. No one knew why he was like that, he was a pretty good student himself, but as a person. He was honestly like a jerk. The first time he bothered Joon-Ho, Yoongi laughed at him and got into that problem.

"What the fuck happened?" Xiouli was scared.

The fact that Joon-Ho was back at fighting and making messes disappointed everyone. Only Yoongi... he knew something had happened because if it was anything serious only Max would attack.

"Come with me." Yoongi stood up making Hoseok baffled.

Yoongi then grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room. Shutting the door and locking it before turning to look at him again.

"What happened." Yoongi asked expecting something already.

"Don't pretend you don't know." Joon-Ho crossed his arms.

"Why did he do it, that's what I mean." Yoongi turned to look at him sarcastically.

"Something about you. He was mad because you were gone or something." Joon-Ho gave him a confused look.

Yoongi simply nodded and sighed. Was he really capable of this?

"Clean yourself up." Yoongi commanded.

Joon-Ho nodded once and walked to his hidden bathroom. He walked next to the closet, that was quiet big to be in a small apartment like home. He sneakily looked into it, something immediately caught his eyes. It was black and poofy and weird. It was on a hanger at the back of the closet... he remembered that. It was the maid outfit he'd seen Yoongi wore before.

"What are you waiting for? That's not the bathroom." Yoongi stood sassily on the door watching him.

He had unconsciously stopped to look into the big closet. His head slightly turned. He was surprised because he hadn't noticed what he did.

"Oh Uh, sorry." Joon-Ho ran into the small room at the back.

Yoongi giggled and felt a vibration coming from the door. A small sound coming from it. A knock woke him up from his sudden shock.

"Yoongi?" The sweet sound of his voice ringing through his ears.

He knew who it was, and smiled at the thought. He turned around to open the door. When he did a worried Hoseok stood looking at the place where the door used to be closed. Now directly at Yoongi's eyes.

"Is he ok?" Hoseok finally broke their eye contact.

"Yea, he's fine let him be. Don't worry." Yoongi spoke nonsense now.

Hoseok looked down at his hands, as he fidgeted with his fingers. Something about both of their behavior was odd. Not because of the hurt Joon-Ho that is in Yoongi's room, but because of the clear shot of anxiety Yoongi was having.

"I'll keep the girls company. If anything happens tell me." Hoseok walked away.

Yoongi nodded at nothing. He was left staring at the wall in front of him. The hall was quiet as no one really said anything.

"Are you gonna go?" Joon-Ho asked as he stood watching Yoongi.

The small boy that was worried things wouldn't come out just like how he wish they did. Joon-Ho regretted having come in to the dorm, even if he didn't come back Yoongi wouldn't have been worried. This wasn't going to end well, and Yoongi wasn't in the state to fight, he wasn't going to do it anyways.

"I don't... I don't really know." Yoongi turned around and closed the door behind.

Joon-Ho sat him down on the bed and decided it was time to talk about these things. Ever since he kissed Hoseok, his need of fighting at school was gone. Leaving Joon-Ho alone with Max. He was scared and tried to keep a low interest in seeing him. Sadly as much as he tried, they'd bump into each other in the halls and almost start a fight.

Max was an athlete. Martial Arts, basketball, hockey, soccer, anything you could imagine. This made him really tough and strong. Not even Joon-Ho was that good. So all his strength always intimidated people, that being the first reason why he didn't get a long with anyone. He was about as tall as Joon-Ho, but he looked older. Every teacher was in love with his good academics that it was in fact unbelievable and not understandable how he could start a fight and shed blood.

"You know we could now simply just tell on him." Joon-Ho smiled awkwardly.

"You think that'll work?" Yoongi asked sarcastically.

They both knew it wouldn't. Everything would always take them back to the same thing. Max wasn't an easy arrow to avoid, if he hit them, everyone around them would fall too, like a cannon ball would to a ship.

"I think you'll have to try and avoid him as much as you can." Yoongi looked down at his legs.

"How, may I ask?" Joon-Ho focused on the boy.

"That's up to you." Yoongi sighed.

A loud and long sigh. Joon-Ho followed with another sigh. Making the space fall into pure silence. But they didn't need words to tell each other how they felt about everything. It was clear by their faces, their auras, and just by looking at the awkward positions they both were in.

"Maybe if we just-" Yoongi started.

"I think I'll get it." Joon-Ho cut him off.

He smiled, trying to calm Yoongi down with his small and gentle grin. He had a bit of worry in his eyes, but he was certain he'd get a way to avoid the new problem.

"You have to be careful with the girls and Hoseok. I don't want them to get involved. Please be careful with Hoseok the most tho." Joon-Ho looked up at the ceiling.

Yoongi nodded. He wasn't going to lose Hoseok just because Max got in the way.

"Take Hoseok tomorrow to his second half of the audition, you do yours and I'll take care of this." Joon-Ho grinned lightly.

"Wha- how did you know?" Yoongi widened his eyes.

He looked at Joon-Ho in a complete shock.

"You think I can't tell? Plus Xiouli and Min don't keep many secrets to themselves... I definitely know that." He chuckled and laid down.

He was now staring at Yoongi's back. He saw the small curve that it made, from not sitting straight, he saw the colorful and warm colors the shirt was made of, he saw how his shoulders were showing. He contemplated the scene, soon remembering he could never him. He stood up and excused himself.

"Joon-Ho?" Xiouli shouted and ran to him.

"What?" He asked before opening the door to his room.

"Are you alright?" Xiouli grabbed his cheeks and examined his face.

She wanted to make sure that he had no serious injuries.

"Don't do that again!" She slapped his shoulder and crossed her arms.

"Why do you care?" Joon-Ho teased.

"Because I do, simple." Xiouli answered and turned around.

She walked towards the couch again, sitting next to Min. Hoseok was puzzled by the sudden care. Everyone was acting different. Everyone was too busy caring about each other, nothing made sense.

Why do they suddenly care?