Changes

Hoseok's eyes were wide opened and Yoongi's were close shut. Their lips were melting together, and all Hoseok could do now is kiss Yoongi back. Xiouli had tears in her eyes and started sobbing. Min was just staring not knowing what to do.

Finally Yoongi backed up and looked away emberresed. Xiouli ran towards her room in disappointment and Hoseok followed her until they were both shut inside her room.

"I'm sorry for ruining your sleep over." Yoongi said as he grabbed his backpack and the bag him and Hoseok had brought.

"No you didn't do anything. You're f-" Min tried convincing him, but it was too late.

Yoongi had made it into the elevator. He sighed and leaned on an elevator wall. He took his phone out and thought there's no way Hoseok is ever coming back. The elevator door finally opened when he got to his floor. He dragged himself through the hallway and regretted having kissed Hoseok, even if he liked the kiss.

*back at Min's dorm*

Hoseok and Xiouli sat on her bed. Hoseok touched his lips and sighed. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his lips tingling, he sighed once more and layed down on the bed facing the roof.

"Don't cry Xiouli." Hoseok finally spoke trying to calm Xiouli down.

She burst in tears and covered her wet face with her hands. Finally Xiouli could talk with out stuttering.

"Hoseok.... I... i like Yoongi... and he doesn't seem to be interested in me." Xiouli cried out.

"Xiouli, Yoongi is a difficult person. I don't even know why he kissed me!" Hoseok tried assuring.

"Hoseok, he's just not interested!" More tears came out of her eyes.

He felt guilty. He had a crazy but fun idea that came to him when they played truth or dare. He dared Min to dare Yoongi to kiss someone, but he never thought he'd get the kiss, and Min hoped a little it would be Xiouli so she didn't get so broken hearted.

"I'm sorry, Xiouli!" Hoseok teared up.

"Its not your fault he kissed you. I understand why he kissed you! You're awesome and nice and you're always caring for him, and I'm just here doing nothing!" Xiouli didn't want to make him feel bad.

"No, I was the one who started it in the first place!!" Hoseok kept blaming himself.

Their argument kept going for about 10 minutes then they both fell asleep all of the sudden. While Min was outside cleaning.

When Min finished cleaning the kitchen she took a bunch of food and ate, leaving another mess behind.

*at Yoongi's dorm*

Yoongi took out a beer from the bag he had taken to Min's dorm. He also had a few beers and a bottle of wine in the bag. He isn't a bad drinker, but sometimes he just doesn't think about his actions.

"Why am I so stupid!?" Yoongi spoke loudly.

20 minutes later Yoongi kept drinking. The alcohol started taking control of Yoongi little by little. 2 hours and 58 minutes had passed and Yoongi really had lost his hope about Hoseok coming back, and that's something difficult.

"IM SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE!" Yoongi sang so loudly that he didn't seem he was singing, more like yelling like a maniac.

Another hour passed by and Yoongi was sitting on the couch waiting to see of Hoseok would come back, even though he knew he really wouldn't.

"Why is life so difficult?" He said as he stared at the TV with his mouth a bit opened. His hands were between his legs and he just really wasn't thinking much.

Another 2 hours went by and it was 2 am. Yoongi was still waiting for no reason. That's when the front door suddenly opened and Hoseok came in with his eyes red and puffy. He also had a regretful night but he cried, Yoongi drank like crazy.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked himself when he saw he was sitting on the couch looking dead.

Yoongi didn't move, which seemed a bit scary for him.

"What did you do?" Hoseok asked once more, not getting answer.

He walked towards the couch and tapped Yoongi on the shoulder. He could smell alcohol which made him believe he had gotten drunk. Yoongi finally looked at Hoseok with tears in his eyes.

"Why did you come back at 2 am!? I thought you weren't even coming back!" Yoongi claimed as he hugged Hoseok really tightly.

Hoseok thought back to the kiss and then he pushed Yoongi away.

"Yah! You kiss me, then you get drunk, then you get mad at me for being late!? Don't you think your acting a bit weird?" Hoseok asked.

"much like you interrupting my fights!" Yoongi frowned.

Hoseok crossed his arms and looked at Yoongi again. He looked straight to his lips and wished he could kiss him again. He knew it was wrong to think that because of Xiouli, but he wanted it badly.

"Yoongi... why did you... well k-"

"Kiss you?" Yoongi finished Hoseok's sentence.

They both looked down embarrassed. Yoongi thought something but his actions were the opposite. He grabbed Hoseok's wrist and pulled him towards his chest. Hoseok touched his chest and looked at Yoongi. That's when Hoseok took the lead. He kissed Yoongi passionately, showing him that he needed another kiss. In between the kisses Yoongi tried speaking.

"I... need... you ba.... badly" He finally said.

Hoseok then remembered what Xiouli had told him about her crush on Yoongi.

"I cant..." Hoseok said, saying the complete opposite of what he did.

He backed away and went to his room. He felt bad betraying a friend for selfish reasons. Yoongi also went to his room thinking and blaming himself for being such an idiot, but it was all for love, right?

They both fell asleep as soon as the clock hit 3 am. With that a crazy day ended, but a new drama was just about to start.

*7 am next morning*
Yoongi woke up in a mood. Hoseok was just feeling guilty and regretful. They both ignored each other for the whole morning. Hoseok looked several times at Yoongi and opened his mouth, only to take his words back in.

Yoongi was frustrated for no reason and he wouldn't stop slaming things. If this was how all of it was going to be from now on, then what are they going to do? Then they both thought to themselves...

We will have to love through the changes, huh?