Present

"MIN YOONGI WAKE UP, WE'RE LATE! HURRY UP! YOONGIIIII!!" Hoseok jumped out of bed.

It was 9am and they had planned to wake up earlier so they could go have breakfast with Hoseok's mom.

"YOONGI, I SAID WAKE UP!" Hoseok shouted again.

In return a sleepy Joon-Ho dashing into the room scared for the yelling.

"The fuck you doing?" He asked.

"Trying to wake up this man." Hoseok answered a bit annoyed.

"Don't yell at him." Joon-Ho teased.

"What do you suggest then." Hoseok crossed his arms.

"I don't know. I've never tried to wake him up before." Joon-Ho shrugged.

"Exactly." Hoseok rolled his eyes and turned back to look at Yoongi.

Joon-Ho, then, started walking towards Yoongi. He looked at him as he laid on the bed, snoring lightly, mouth slightly opened, and arms spread across the bed. He chuckled lightly and then looked back at Hoseok, who was ready with his dagger eyes.

"Why don't you just leave him alone?" Joon-Ho suggested.

"I don't because I know that if someone doesn't wake him up, he might not wake up himself." Hoseok answered and walked to Joon-Ho's side.

"Then, ummm... pour water on him, boom." Joon-Ho again suggested.

"No! He'll murder me if I do. Plus that's worst than yelling at him." Hoseok again glared at the younger.

"Then I don't know, just don't be rude to him. You have no idea how much he suffers when you are." Joon-Ho whispered the last part.

Hoseok took a deep breath and turned to look at Joon-Ho.

"Did you say something?" He asked, clearly knowing what he said.

"Yea, I said that you have no idea how to wake him up!" Joon-Ho shouted a bit.

Hoseok knowing that's not what he said. They both rolled their eyes at each other. Hoseok then walked up to Yoongi and grabbed his left arm, he then pulled his arm. That made Yoongi groan and move around.

"Yoongles, wake up." Hoseok repeated in his ear.

Joon-Ho then threw himself next to Yoongi, watching him whine at the sunlight and Hoseok trying to wake him up. He snuggled onto Yoongi's side and giggled at Hoseok's actions.

"He's not gonna wake up." He again said.

"I know, this guy is hard to wake up." Hoseok gave up and rested his head on Yoongi's chest.

"Yoongiiii!" Hoseok again shouted and shook him trying not to kiss him right infront of Joon-Ho.

"Mmm?" Yoongi groaned once more.

"Wake up, we're late." Hoseok again shook his arm.

Joon-Ho still smiled at his poor tries.

"Move over." Hoseok looked over at Joon-Ho and signaled him to move.

Joon-Ho scooted a little bit towards the edge and pulled Yoongi with him.

"Now leave, I want to wake him up by myself." Hoseok hopped into the bed as well.

"Never, I want to watch you fail." Joon-Ho rested his head back and watched.

For the next 5 minutes they poked his cheeks, and tried all ways without making an out rage. He would just move around, kicking Joon-Ho in the process, not so accidently.