Chapter 13 : Courage

Gulf POV

"For the highlight performance, we have decided to have Klawut Traipipattanapong and Kittipat Kaewcharoen to perform a duet classical piano performance," Prof. Thorn announces, gaining loud cheers from the students.

I get to play for the highlight!

"For the opening, we would have Kittipat Kaewcharoen as the pianist, Klawut Traipipattanapong as our main violinist, Suthisak Akarapanuwittaya as our main cellist and Kantheephop Sirorattanaphanit and Mawin Tanawin for the EDM," P'Thorn continue the announcement.

"Phi, all of us got the main spot!" Song cheered happily as he hugged me tight.

"Hoi, this is not a dream isn't it?" Run asked Win full of glee.

"If this is a dream, I want to die and live in this dream instead!" Mawin being dramatic.

"Hoi, calm down those at the back! I haven't finished my announcement yet!" Prof. Thorn teased us.

"For the second announcement, we have decided to have our main to perform during the 100 Years University Anniversary!" making the student cheers aloud.

Wait...

That anniversary...was a few months away...

It means...

Klawut will be back here...

And I...

Will be back in UK...

"Kla, are you alright?" his soft voice startled me, stopping all the crappy thought.

"Y...yeah, I'm fine,"

***

Few weeks later...

We have been practicing like a madman. But to be honest, this is indeed one of the happiest days in my whole life.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"We have handled your Mae. She will be busy for the whole day. No worries!" Techno texted.

Well, one thing settled!

"Special delivery!" a familiar voice greeted as he walked into the practice room with Prof. Thorn and Khun Tum.

"Yeahhh!"

"Woahhhh! I'm so freaking starving!"

The student then walked towards Khun Mew and Khun Tum and took the plastic bag from them. They then arrange the food in the middle of the practice room and take out the food from the plastic bag.

"Hey, feeling good?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, very," I can't help but to smile wide.

"Here, your favourite," he handed me a packed food.

It's...

Kra Paw Moo Krob...

"Kob Khun Na, Khun," I thanked him.

"If you really are, can I pre-book you for a day? After the performance?" he asked as he open up a bottle of cold drinks and handed it to me.

"Okay," not thinking much, I agreed.

Wait...

Is he asking me out...for a date?

Nah...

He likes Gulf...not Klawut!

Right?

But wait, we got closer, like...a lot closer lately...