Chapter 20 : Buds of Doubt

Mew POV

After unpacking and dinner with our Mae, we are now...at last, alone in this condo. Gulf is currently having his shower while I'm gently rubbing my towel on my wet hair. My eye lands on the King-sized bed.

I'm still amazed that he didn't mind at all sharing a bed with me...

I mean, we just started to date...isn't he worried or afraid?

But yeah, he grew up in UK, with his father's family...

But, he doesn't seem like someone who...would be so open about this kind of thing...

And...Art...

I really have to tell him, isn't it?

Plus, I hate the idea of him knowing it from other people...

And if he knows, he will know that he needs to be cautious around Art...

Well, face the fact, we indeed live in the same house. But at the campus, I can't be with him 24/7 since I have other classes to teach and he has classes to attend and practice to join...

"Khun!"

"Oh?"

"Why are you spacing out?" he questions as he took a seat beside me.

"N...nothing. Does it still hurt? I'll get your painkillers, Na?" I suggested.

"Oih, don't bother! I'm sick of it," he made a disgusting face.

"That bad?" I could only chuckle at his funny face.

"VERY! So, no more dilly dally. Why are you spacing out?" he questioned again.

"I'm just worried about you. You just enrolled, but you already got hurt like this. I mean, what if someone..." I tried to explain.

"Khun, I'm not a 5 years old kid, Na? I'll be extra careful after this. I mean, accidents happen isn't it? Plus, I'm still new in this field. Isn't it common to make mistakes?" he states his point.

"What if, there's someone who..."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Give me a second!" he excuses himself.

Damn it!

How am I gonna tell him that Art use to be my boyfriend and he is now trying to get me back for whatever reason?!

***

Gulf POV

"Hello, Art?" I walked to the kitchen and answer the call.

"I heard you are back at home?" he questioned out of concern.

"Yeah. And I feel so stiff after being in bed for weeks!" I complained as I take out a drink and gobbles it down.

"Who is that?" Khun Mew asked as he took a seat beside me.

"It's..."

"Aw, isn't that P'Mew's voice?" Art asked.

"Err...yeah. We are roommates. Hahaha," fuck! Only a few people know about our relationship!

"Aw, I thought you are living with your Pou?" he questioned.

"Well, Mae think it's a bit inconvenient for me to stay there. Plus, I have a lot to learn from Khun Mew. That's why..." I explained briefly.

"I see. Then, I'll see you during practice tomorrow, Na? Bye!" he ended the call.