Chapter 1 : The First Fall

Klawut POV

Arghhhh!!!

Why the fuck am I even here?

And how the fuck is the others stay awake in such a boring, fucking lame class?

"That's all for today. Class dismissed!" the lecturer with a huge as fuck glasses announce.

"Hoi, that famous director is here! He just arrived at our faculty!" someone cheered.

"Have you heard the rumor? If you manage to make him set his eye on you, you will surely become famous!"

"Seriously?!"

"100 percent yes! He was the one who approaches Lisa, our senior, and suggests her to went for an audition in South Korea. And look at her now!"

"Hoi, you forgot Khun Nichkun!"

"And Bambam!"

They start gossiping like a freaking bee.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I lazily took out my smartphone.

"Kla, where the fuck are you? We just finished our class and heading to Boat's car. We need to make a move now!" P'No nags, as usual.

But...

Wait...

I then check on the date.

Fuck!

It's D-day!

"On my way!" I put on my glasses, as without them...I'm as good as blind.

And storms off from my class. As I was running as my future really depends on his decision, I bumped into someone.

But as usual, I just brush it off and start running to the main gate where P'No and P'Boat will be waiting.

Fuck!

I forgot something!

I took out my smartphone and called him.

"Wadee, Phi!" I greeted hurridly.

"What the fuck do you want?" he asked, obviously annoyed.

"Where are you? Mae said you will be arriving today!" I asked while keep on running.

"I just reached my hotel. I've told Mae that I will visit her tomorrow isn't it?" he questioned lazily.

"Phi, I need to see you now! It's so fucking urgent! Please, Na?" I keep on begging.

"Fine! Just come to Pullman Bangkok Hotel, room 568," I end the call with a huge grin plastered on my face as my plan is showing progress.

***

Gulf POV

I slam myself on the hotel bed, venting out my jetlag after such a long flight.

But well, finally, I'm back in Thailand after 20 years. My eye started to feel heavy when suddenly...

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Oih, just when I'm about to sleep!

"Hello?" I picked it up lazily without checking on the caller ID.

"Wadee, Phi!" he greeted me hurridly.

This brat really...

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked directly.