Chapter 5 : I'm Out!

Gulf POV

Fuck...

Why did he ask that?

Maybe, he saw the spectacle? Or maybe he recognizes me?

"Can I have his phone number?"

"Oh? For what?" I asked back like an idiot.

"Actually, I meet your Phi just now. And his bag was snatched and I was accidentally there, so I helped him. He dropped his wallet just now," he then took out a familiar, brown-colored leather wallet.

He then opens up the wallet and took out a polaroid.

"Khorthot Na, I open up his wallet to check. Er, and I saw this picture," he then handed me the wallet and the polaroid.

"It's cute. Both of you really look alike," he compliments.

"Yeah. We get that a lot. Most people even mistook us as twins. But we are actually 6 years apart," I chuckle to myself.

"Wow, that's a lot," he commented with a chuckle.

"Yeah,"

"I'm sorry if I asked too much, but...you didn't have the same surname..." he asked as he rubbed his nape nervously. 

"Our parents got divorced. I lived with my Da...Mae and P'Gulf moved to UK with my Dad. This picture was taken when Pou takes him...I mean me to UK when he had a conference there," I explained as I remember that memory.

"I see...Er, Klawut. Do your brother has a girlfriend or...maybe, boyfriend?" he asked nervously.

"Er...I'm single...I mean, he's single,"

Calm down damned it! Stop stuttering!

"Actually, our Mae set us up for a date. And I...fuck. This is awkward!" he chuckled nervously.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling totally puzzled.

Wait, don't tell me...

"I think I liked your older brother," he confessed.

"YOU WHAT? YOU LIKED ME? I MEAN, YOU LIKE MY BROTHER?" I lose control of myself.

"Er..I think so. But you know, It's still too early. So, I kinda wanted to know him better," he rubbed his nape.

"I see,"

I...

Didn't really know how should I respond to this...

"Do you think, he will accept me?" suddenly, he asked.

***

Klawut didn't have a morning class today, but here I am. Wandering around within this campus.

Fuck, my brain can't stop thinking!

I ruffle my hair violently. Trying to clear my mind.

Who am I kidding? Of course, that won't work!

"Thinking of something?" Suddenly someone approaches me.

"Oh? You are..." fuck, I can't remember his name!

"You brat! I'm Professor Thanayut!" he ruffles my hair.

"Are you sure you are awake? I notice that you dazed around a lot," he chuckles.

"I'm not!" I deny it.

"Well, I notice that you played the piano well too," he compliments me.

"Er..Kob Khun Khrup," I bowed my head, showing my gratitude.