Chapter 23 : Tempted

Gulf POV

Professor Thanayong class finally ended. I move around my neck as it feels sore before I start gathering music sheets on my desk and put them inside my file.

"Phi, should we just order some fast food? So we could head straight to one of the studio to practice for the University Feast performance?" Run asked excitedly.

"Sounds good. What do you wanna have? My treat," I offered as I took out my smartphone and open up the app.

"Woah, you're the best, P'Gulf!" Mawin cheered.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Guys, Khun Mew ask us to go to the practice hall straight since they have set the instruments there for today's practice. And he has brought lunch for us," I informed them.

"Oho, the perks of having a TA boyfriend in your group!" Song complimented as he gave a quick massage on my shoulder.

"Song, wanna have Phi shoe as your lunch instead?" I softly threaten him.

"N...no, P'Gulf..." he chuckled nervously before he ran off.

Earning himself a huge laugh from us.

***

Mew POV

I chuckled as I lock my phone and put it inside my pocket.

"Hoi, people in love stinks!" Tum complained.

"Jealous?" I teased him shamelessly.

And Tum simply answers by pretending to puke.

As if I care!

"Wadee!" a cheerful greeting was heard.

And he walks in with his friends.

"Tired?" I asked him directly as I handed him the cold drinks.

"A bit. But it was fun!" he smiled wide as he took a sip of the drinks.

"Oho, look at him! I've been with you since this morning and you didn't ask me that, Ai'Mew! The double standard," Tum vent out his frustration.

"It wasn't you who decide whether I sleep on the couch or on the bed tonight!" I proudly answer him.

Making Gulf choked on his drinks.

"Oih, I never knew you were that fierce, P'Gulf," Mawin asked teasingly.

"If I show it to you, you will beg the Grim Reaper to come and get you this instant!" Gulf softly threatens him.

Making Mawin swiftly grab his lunch and hide behind Run.

"You think Run can help you?" Gulf keeps on teasing.