Chapter 7 : Reflection from the Past

🎊🎊🎊
Happy Chuseok Day Everyone!
I'm not sure where you are from, but  I hope you spend an enjoyable day today and ahead.
Always wear your masks and avoid crowded places, Na? ❤️
Happy Reading!

***

Art POV

"On behalf of Thai Airways and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you onboard again in the near future. To our visitors, Welcome to Thailand and to Thai's, Welcome home!"

I can't help but to smile wide as I looked at the beaming sun from the window.

After I took my luggage, I went out and took a seat beside the taxi stand, waiting for my driver to pick me up. I then turn on my smartphone after I get my new Thai sim card. Then a tall, good looking brunette caught my attention.

I just see him from his back...

But damn, he looked...

Dashing...

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, YOU GOD DAMN TRAITOR!" suddenly he shouted to the caller, gaining him some attention from the crowd around us.

A British guy I see...

"Just wait, as soon as my eye lands on both of you, you better pray for your damn arse!" he threatens.

Oh? 

He speaks in Thai...

But curse in a strong British accent...

One of his parents must've been a foreigner...

I then make my mind to approach him.

"GOD DAMNED IT!" he cursed out after he ended his phone call.

"Khun, are you alright?" I asked politely.

"I'M FUCKING FINE!" he snapped before he gets into the cab in front of us and slammed the door hard. 

"Oih, what a waste. He must've been really handsome. I only saw him from his back," I left out a sigh.

"Khun Art!" someone called me.

"Why are you late? You know my flight schedule, isn't it? Take my bag!" I ordered.

***

Gulf POV

I just finished my morning class, now I'm having lunch with Techno and Boat at the Tempo Cafe.

"You are saying, he personally invited you to that audition? Oi, that's great! You have loved music ever since you were a kid!" Techno cheers for me.

"Ai'No, if you haven't realized, I'm here as Klawut! You know how he hates Classical Music. He just likes his drums! Nothing else," I tried to whack some logic into his mind.

"That performance is just a few weeks away! Honestly, I don't see that as a problem. You know... you perform, let yourself enjoy your stay here then after he's back, let him settle his stuff. He does mention he wanted to quit after he had his band album in his hand, isn't he?" Boat states his opinion.

"And you think that old man is going to let him? Just look at how he dissed my Mae since she can't play piano that well," I state the well-known fact.

"Do you think Klawut cares? He's a fucking hard-headed! Once he set his mind, he didn't give a fuck on anything else!" Techno makes his point.

"Yeah. He even forced me into this. That brat really!" I vent out my frustration.