Chapter 21 : Trust

Mew POV

"P'Thorn," I tapped P'Thorn's shoulder and get my mouth to his left ear.

"Gulf is still not in the good shape to participate in the dance practice. I suggest having him practice with the Music Team for this week. He can brush his vocal skill with Professor Tao," I make a suggestion.

P'Thorn didn't say anything. He simply gave a few gentle taps on my shoulder.

"Kanawut Lawliet?" he called.

"Yeah?" Gulf raised from his seat.

"Stop being stubborn and have a practice with the Music Team for this week," he calmly says.

"But...I'm fine..."

"DID YOU NOT HEARD WHAT I SAY JUST NOW? THIS IS JUST ANOTHER PERFORMANCE AND YOU ARE INJURED! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF YOUR INJURY GOT WORSE AND AFFECTS YOUR BODY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?!" P'Thorn burst out in front of everyone.

"Now go with Sir Suppasit or I will ban you from participating in this performance," he gave a warning, complete with his legendary psychotic smile plastered on his face.

"Y...yes, Prof!" Gulf then gather his stuff and rushed out, following me like a lost puppy.

Well, at least I know he's safe under my watch this week.

And I'll warn him about Art, since I know I can't be with him 24/7 and knowing Gulf, he's an independent person. I can't keep on using my veto power to keep him under my watch.

"Khun!" he keeps on calling for me, trying to argue.

"Gulf, just for this week, Na? Once the doctor confirmed you are fully fit for dance practice, I'll ask P'Arissa to have a one-to-one training session with you, okay?" I tried to convince him.

"Fine," he gave a short answer and walked straight to the studio where the other students are.

Fuck...

Is he sulking?

Arghhhhh

I'm doomed!

And for the rest of the practice today, he spends it fully with Professor Tao, Professor Alex and his friends; not even sparing a glance at me. Making me feel like a total shit.

"Tum..." I left out a heavy sigh.

"What?" he lifts his head from the electric guitar on his hand.

"Gulf is sulking," I complained.

"Well, everyone can see that. I mean, those who know you were dating of course," he chuckles.

"What should I do damn it!" I ruffle my hair, turning it into a bird's nest.

"Aw, you've dated before this, ain't it? What would you do to make up with your sulking boyfriend?" he asked, not thinking much.

Making me throw a death glare at him.

"Oih, Khortot! I forgot that...it didn't end well..." he pleads with his eyes.

"Didn't end well doesn't even cover it! Now it's back hunting me like a freaking Ju-On," I cussed out my anger.

"Aw, what do you mean?" Tum questions.

"I don't think what happened to Gulf was an accident. You know, ever since he enrolled, he tried to do his best in everything, down to the smallest detail. I think Art purposely gave him the wrong tips for the aftercare of sudden intense dance practice. But I don't think Gulf realize that," I explain briefly.