chapter ¹⁰

We sat in the library talking about random things for a few hours. But those hours felt like minutes like they usually do when I'm around crescent.

We were interrupted by a skeleton with black like tears running down his or her face. "Your dad wants to see you Crescent" they spoke in a soft voice.

"Coming" crescent sighed standing up.

"And Gradient was it, error wants to see you in his chambers" they said as they turned towards me. "I'll show your where it is" they continued.

I nodded standing up noticing crescent was already gone. I felt a little disappointed but I shake the feeling and start following them.

As we walk the silence started to be uncomfortable. 'Am I going to get your name' I think to myself.

"Gradient are you alright" they asked in the same soft voice I heard everytime they spoke.

"Er, yes" I say quietly.

"Sorry if I'm too quiet for your liking" they mumbled.

"No it's fine I usually like the quiet, it helps me think" I smile softly.

"My name is killer by the way, I'm the general of the dusk side" they spoke with excitement in thier tone.

'How could a general be so quiet' I think staring at my feet.

"Sorry to be rude but what gender are you" I say  still staring at my feet.

"Its fine I get asked alot, I'm a Male to answer your question" He said proudly.

"Alright were here" killer said stopping at a dark oak door.

He knocked twice and waited for error to answer. After a minute error answers with a come in.

I walk in as killer starts walking down the hall.

When I get in the room I noticed blue strings hanging from the ceiling with dolls hand from them. There was also a blue hammock hanging form the ceiling where error was sitting with a scroll in his hand.

He looked down to me and smiled. "Want some help getting up here" he asked.

"No I can get up myself" I answered. I summon my strings and pull mussel up and onto his hammock.

"So you got strings as well" he said looking at my green strings.

"I guess" I mumbled.

"So how's life on the dawn side" he asked.

"Great besides inks a cruel bastard" I answer now hanging upside down.

"And why is that" error asked.

"Sit up straight, speak up, why aren't you in lessen" muddred trying to copy inks voice. "And my brothers are not helping" I continued closing my eyes.

"Brothers?" error said curiously.

"Ya I have two half brothers and an actual brother who I'm guessing is going to be the new ruler of the dawn side while I'm dusk" I explained.

"What's your brother's name" He asked as I sat back on his hammock.

"His name is paperjam, PJ for short" I answered.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I broke it.

"I hope you realize I have to return to the dawn side tomorrow" I say yawning.

Before I fall asleep I see look of sadness on error's face. But I couldn't stay awake any longer with all of the events that happened today.