chapter ⁹

I followed close behind crescent as we walk into the throne room.

When I walk on I see a an octopus, well wasn't an actual octopus probably dreams brother nightmare. I also seen an dark boned skeleton with blue like tears, who was sitting on the throne.

"Crescent need something" The skeleton sitting on the throne asked.

"I want you to meet someone" crescent said.

"Well that's better than asking to get a new prince" I heard error mumbled.

"Erm, it's on the prince subject" crescent exclaimed.

I seen nightmare face palm and error groan.

"Your going to be prince and that's final" error grumbled.

"Can I try to change your mind" crescent begged.

"You can try" error smirked.

Crescent pulled him infront of him "this is Gradient prince of the dawn side" he explained.

Error quickly stood up. "Did you steal the prince or something, how did you even get him over here" nightmare asked.

"Chill, he went through the border by just walking through it, and he found a magic book that only works four true royals" crescent explained.

"Now that's a lie" nightmare muddred.

"I can prove it if I had the book" crescent mumbled.

I take Crescents hoodie off and threw it at him. I then take my bag off my back and pull out the book making it glow.

"Wow thanks" crescent said sarcastically.

"Wow sarcasm" I smirk.

He rolls his eye lights and takes the book. "Touch it" crescent said handing it to error.

Error took it and it glowed again. "What kind of witchcraft is this" he smirked opening the book.

He started to read "this is all my history" he said in a monotone tone.

"Give it to Gradient then read" crescent said.

Error handed me the book and started reading.

His eye socket widened as he read. "Suprise" I mumbled.

He pulled me into an unexpected hug making me drop the book.

"Error what are you doing he's on the dawn side" nightmare hissed.

Error pulled away "crescent take him to your room until I get him one please."

"Ya sure, come on Gradient" crescent said holding out a hand.

I take it and he teleports to this room. "I hope he realized you have to go back to your side tomorrow" crescent mumbles letting go of my hand.

"I don't think he realized that" I say looking around his room.

Crescent walk for to a dresser and picked up a book. "Want to go to the castle library" he asked walking over to his door.

"Sure" I agree walking after him.

The hallways are dark and cold. The lights on the ceiling were very dim not real lighting up the hall.

"When I was little I would look for the secret passages aroused the castle" crescent grinned.

"Did you ever find one" I asked.

"No, only error knows where they are" he said opening an dark oak door to the library.

"So they could be anywhere" I say look at the millions of books in the library.